Losing 100lbs, looking for support :)

Options

Replies

• arianamzai
    arianamzai Posts: 36
    Options
    hey i'm losing over 100 lbs too so don't worry, you're not alone! : )
  • andthenwhatjen
    andthenwhatjen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose too! The support helps. Feel free to add me :)
  • DeenerN
    DeenerN Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want I have 100+ to lose as well =)
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    hey, I have over 100lbs to lose and you have my support. Feel free to add me. Everyone feel free to add me too if your looking for support! we can do this!
  • deffenm
    deffenm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This isn't my first time using MFP, but this is the first time i am reaching out to make friends. After a few fails attempts at losing my weight i figured the only thing i haven't tried is a support system.

I usually start out doing so well, but then something happens and i fall off the wagon. In that time i usually gain back all the weight i lost plus more. I want this time to be different. I have officially gained 100lbs and i am freaking out! This is by far the largest i have ever been and i want to stop before it gets worse.

If anyone wants to join up to support and be supported please let me know!

If I would have written my journey this would be me word for word. I have 100 pounds to lose as well. I am 5'4", in my 30's, and my starting weight WAS 235! I will never weigh that again. My goal is 135. I have lost 24 pounds in 7 weeks. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I don't post on here much but this is usually the time I begin to "fall of the wagon" and I refuse to give in this time. I figured if I begin to reach out on here for help it can't hurt.

I wish you the best of luck!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100 lbs to lose, probably more. Feel free to add me if you do too. :)
  • mzjamocha
    mzjamocha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP but have not reached out for support either. I have about 100lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me. I would like a health partner.

-Ashley
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have 96 more pounds to lose so we can befriend each other if you want.
  • ColumnHugger
    ColumnHugger Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request :) I have 80-100lbs to lose as well :) Welcome back to MFP everyone here is wonderful. I've only been on here a few weeks but so far everyone has been fantastic!
  • Thalie5000
    Thalie5000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have over a 100 pounds to lose too. Feel free to add me as a pal. I've been on the weight loss/gain rollercoaster forever so I understand. This time I want to lose the pounds and inches for good. I would also like to regain my former strength & energy. My poor body can't handle this weight any longer.
  • roodawgy
    roodawgy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you, this is a lifelong struggle. My idol is Jack Lalanne. He worked out till the day before he died, and he died of pneumonia. He was 96 years old. This is the essence.

Weight loss isn't just one of those things you achieve and then go back to normal. You keep it up all the time. Work out, eat right, this is something you should keep regular (barring one or two binges) for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I know you are ready to accept this fact, as losing 100lbs isn't a trivial feat. I only need to lose about 30 pounds to be in the lower end of body fat spectrum (like under 10%), so I know just how hard this is going to be.

I will provide you my full support, and we should critique each other's food journals in order to stay on top of things :)
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm a member of the C note club :flowerforyou:

Congrats on making the decision to improve your health.

Feel free to add me, friends can view my diary.

Slainte!

:drinker:
  • lauriead215
    lauriead215 Posts: 18
    Options
    Request sent.

I am going to turn 35 this year and I have decided that I am done with being this person. I need to take care of myself because no one will do it for me.

I have over 100 to lose, but I am taking it one day at a time and looking less at the numbers and more how I feel.

Anyone can add me. We are all in this together.
  • Raspberry_Owl
    Raspberry_Owl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request! I just joined this week and I also want to lose over 100 pounds. So far I don't have any friends, but I'm hoping to make a few. A good support system is vital.

Thanks so much!!!
  • InkedBarbie88
    Options
    You can do it! remember press on 24/7. I want to loose 10lbs but whats hardest for me is its NOT a diet it's a lifestyle change.

Feel free to pm if you ever need to talk.
  • AppleWoo214
    AppleWoo214 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm just getting started here as well. I believe that we can all go on this fitness journey and be successful with our goals. Good luck to all of you and feel free to add me as well. Having accountability rocks!
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! And that goes for anybody. Having a support system in place is going to dictate your success or failure, and we all know we want the former!!
  • lenamae23
    lenamae23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with my weight for my entire life. I am determined to do this. I log daily, update statuses with good info and quotes. I have 50-70 to lose. I'll accept anyone's request so feel free to add me. I try to hold everyone accountable but will delete you if you stop logging. : )
  • cmfaris8
    cmfaris8 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hey Stacie... and everyone else! This is my first time reaching out for support. I also want to lose 60 more pounds. I sent you a friend request :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    If you get discouraged easily then do not add me
    If you want me to give you a detailed workout plan do not add me
    If you intend to abandon logging then do not add me
    If you are willing to get yourself out of the hole you dug then feel free to add me.