what is your role in your circle of friends?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Friends?? What are these things you speak of?
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    What circle of friends? ...sorry to be depressing not sorry
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    The MacGyver-DIY friend. I can fix most things with my sewing machine and/or household items. I also fill the "deranged sense of humor" spot, which allows others to jump off the politically correct bandwagon for a bit and speak off-the-cuff.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Definitely fixer and peace maker; everyone comes to me with their problems (or just to rant) and I usually end up trying to patch things up between people. Kinda stressful, but it's nice to be needed. I'm also the one who can be relied upon to cook/bake good food and make appointments on time XD
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    im the asshat who says what everyone is thinking but are scared to say cause it may cross the line.

right up my alley.
  • wisteria55
    wisteria55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am the clown, the one that makes everyone laugh, and the person that is always pulling for the underdog and make people feel good about what every situation they are in...even if I have to lie.....but I do it with a good heart.....
  • iyabean
    iyabean Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm the blunt, logical one who doesn't like to show her ~feelings~ and would eagerly beat someone up for her friends.

Basically, I am Spock.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I try to shrug it off, but they call me their "hero". I try to challenge myself physically every day...
  • BiggJim38
    BiggJim38 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I'm usually the one they hide behind after they get done running their yap!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm the wildcard.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    When I'm feeling confident usually cracking the jokes that even make the guys blush when I'm not confident the quiet wall flower
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm the entertainer, thrill seeker, initiator, therapist, reality checker, & medical advisor.