Need friends! Where's the gamer geeks!?

Options

Replies

• nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 love Ratchet & Clank, gets my heart racing and breathing fast I have to put the controller down to relax again. But I can't find it on MFP's exercise calculator...:laugh:
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm already friends with the beautiful sunbunzz but if any other gamer geeks want to add me, feel free. I play basically everything. :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Many, many nerds on here. Feel free to add me. I'm an old school gamer.
  • alecialudwickjones
    Options
    WoW and Xbox, PS3 here
  • 3nchantress
    3nchantress Posts: 41
    Options
    Spend my free time on Skyrim right now - and for the foreseeable future :)
  • lauriead215
    lauriead215 Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh Skyrim, I had to put that one down for a bit.

Anyways, yest I am a gamer girl, Xbox mostly. Some Wii when I want to play with some ravaging rabbits.

Feel free to add me. Always good to have more support.
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    Where at in Az? I'm from Az, my bf and I are huge video gamers. Xbox to be exact

For you Black Ops players..... I have a 1.47 KDR 9th prestige.
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    Yet another gamer here! I'm mainly into RPGs (Skyrim and Risen are the two I'm into at the moment), but I also play Civ V and Sims 3 and the occasional MMO (currently Neverwinter open beta). With two little ones, I don't have the time for games that I once did, and I now put my fitness ahead of gaming, but I still love to keep up with what's coming out and snag a little gaming session when I can. I'm not much into console stuff, but I used Nike+Kinect on our Xbox 360 for a good while to get into strength training.
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    Yay! Gamers! I tend to play anything on gamecube, nintendo, wii and online games. Hugeeee league of legends geek!!
    Any of you can add me if you want, just leave me a message in the friend request :)
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    Yup. The Mister and I are gamers.
  • Mkiniry9600
    Options
    I am new here and I am a gamer. you can add me. "Or anyone else" I am a huge PC Gamer and Xbox Gamer.
  • Sunshine373
    Sunshine373 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm a big PC gamer (LoL & Sims 3 at the moment) but I've played GW2, WoW, Rift, Aion, Tera, basically everything MMORPG. I do play some 360 games but only when the hubby nags me. Would love some friends who have the same hobbies!
  • tishtash77
    tishtash77 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Also an MMoRPGer - current ones are D&D and Neverwinter, have played Perfect World, Rift, L.C, Star Trek, Aika, Archlord, DCUO, Rohan, Vindictus and some others I cant remember right now! But will play most things!
  • big9erfan
    big9erfan Posts: 10
    Options
    Gamer here ( geek, nerd & computer programmer ). Used to be a WoW addict, but kicked that when I met my wife. Kicked that habit, but still play games when I have time ( mainly console now...and mainly Madden football right now ). Hard to find time to play with wife, work and school ( I've gone back to school for my masters ).

Feel free to add me
  • dlwalker78
    dlwalker78 Posts: 40
    Options
    Ps3 and pc gamer here :-)

You can add me :-)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    XBOX -er right here!

Love me some GOW
  • lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My nerdness is never more apparent than when I talk to non-nerds. So, in an attempt at feeling normal, I will surrond myself with other nerds. What up?
  • gamersgym
    gamersgym Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    See name.
  • SunBunzz
    SunBunzz Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    UPDATE! Wow, getting a lot of requests lately! I posted this last November! Of course all are welcome! I'm sorry if you posted a reply and I didn't respond, just letting everyone know, if you'd like me to add you, just send me a friend request, & tell me a bit about yourself. I rarely use the forums or message boards, I mostly stick to the mobile app, so I may miss your reply on here.
  • foot56
    foot56 Posts: 44
    Options
    Add me if you want, huge PC gamer here.