Half of a Success Story! Down 201

Options

Replies

• sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    I saw you upload to your profile, if you do that for it one of us can throw it in your thread. :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - absolutely fantastic. With that great attitude, you will absolutely get to your goal!
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Amazing.. wtg!
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You're incredible! Seriously! 200 pounds in 2.5 years is awesome, and your persistence is so inspiring.
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss!!! Thank you for sharing your story with us! You are a true motivation for all of us!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    you are a true inspiration to us all. ty. love your attitude!
  • DDCNY
    DDCNY Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today I hit the 200lbs lost mark 2.5 years after starting my journey....

You have brought tears to my eyes! I am so very proud for you and so inspired!

Thank you so much for sharing! Congratulations!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Even with the help of surgery, it still takes a LOT of effort, work and commitment to continue to lose weight. I wish you the best of luck!! :D

QFT

You have much to be proud of - what an amazing journey (so far) and accomplishments!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

well done!
    great blog too.
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You guys are so kind :) Thank you. I really don't feel successful....yet. I was happy to finally break this barrier but I still have so far to go that it's hard for me to accept that in most people's eyes this is close to a miracle.

I just wanted to put myself out there as you never know, there may be a 644lbs lurker out there who needs to hear my story and not some BS rainbow fluff promising 200lb weight loss in 6 months. It takes a long time, and my life isn't miraculously amazing, but it has been worth it not lying in bed at night wondering if Im going to wake up.

Thanks again for cheering me on!
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! This is truly an inspiration!
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Like you said who cares if it takes another few years, its fantastic that you are doing this and seeing some truly great results. CONGRATS!
  • tessaeve
    tessaeve Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow. You are an inspiration. Way to take control of your own destiny. Amazing job.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    You guys are so kind :) Thank you. I really don't feel successful....yet. I was happy to finally break this barrier but I still have so far to go that it's hard for me to accept that in most people's eyes this is close to a miracle.

I just wanted to put myself out there as you never know, there may be a 644lbs lurker out there who needs to hear my story and not some BS rainbow fluff promising 200lb weight loss in 6 months. It takes a long time, and my life isn't miraculously amazing, but it has been worth it not lying in bed at night wondering if Im going to wake up.

A lot of folks who are morbidly obese don't bother trying, because they feel hopeless, embarrassed, and lost. Heck, I was 230 at my highest, and I felt like that for a long time. The fact that you were 644 lbs and did not give up on yourself and kept going speaks volumes about your character and strength. You're inspiring. Own it and remember that you are so.
  • pfsweets
    pfsweets Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well my girl you are truely an inspiration to all. I just joined a couple of days ago and have struggled with losing 60lbs for good. Every pound is a accomplishment but when you see the long journey it is easy to get frustrated. You have inspired me and many others I'm certain. Keep it up and keep sending us your journey. It helps everyone.
  • AquaFitQueen
    Options

A lot of folks who are morbidly obese don't bother trying, because they feel hopeless, embarrassed, and lost. Heck, I was 230 at my highest, and I felt like that for a long time. The fact that you were 644 lbs and did not give up on yourself and kept going speaks volumes about your character and strength. You're inspiring. Own it and remember that you are so.

omg. you made my eyes leak!!!!!! lol pass the tissues!
  • waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Woweee, Amazing, just amazing with your progress, Thank you for sharing, you just gave me hope...If you can loose 200 Lbs, I can too,,You inspired me ..Again...Bravo!!!

Liliann
  • AquaFitQueen
    Options
    Woweee, Amazing, just amazing with your progress, Thank you for sharing, you just gave me hope...If you can loose 200 Lbs, I can too,,You inspired me ..Again...Bravo!!!

Liliann

Hi Lilly, I'm glad I gave you hope :) I've always been fat, very super fat, but I AM DOING IT!

Also, had a look at your profile! Well done on the not smoking! I quit last month using e cigs. Still on the e cigs but using it less...it really does help with the oral fixation bit...so if you fall off that wagon so to speak, please look into e cigs...they still have the nasty nicotine but it doesn't have the nasty tar or bad stuff and is a step in the right direction :) Keep on going girl you are doing FAB!
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    great jobbbbb
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I saw this today. Your willingness to stick with it for a long period of time despite obstacle is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing with us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!