Ladies how do you prefer your gentlemen?

Options

Replies

• prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Don't you all pretty much just judge us on our abs, penis size, and cars we drive?

i coud care less about your abs my man has a gut. penis size matters sometimes but if u know what youre doing with whatever size u have then i dont care about that either and the car.....again who cares? a good man that cares about me and my child, has a decent job and can hold his own is my kind of man
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed :love:

That works too! :wink:
    Yes, you may join in on the tomfooleries

Aww, I was waiting for the invite!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I am very lucky :) my husband is my best friend from high school he is handsom talented brave (he is in the army) good to me sweet caring a very talented guitarist writer and singer. He is fit and great at helping me get fit. He is all i could ever want alk i need :)
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    Don't you all pretty much just judge us on our abs, penis size, and cars we drive?

Yes
    no, yes,and yes now shut up and kiss me you fool
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Unattached. :-)
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I like a grizzly man. A man that is taller than me (at least 6') and not a stick figure. I also am not that attracted to super muscled guys. That's not saying I like a rolly polly guy either. Just someone that can go for a hike in Yosemite, bike 30 miles, swim in a lake :smokin: ...and not be struggling all the time. I just like normal. Someone who is willing to try things and can keep up with me...maybe even be better so that he will push me to be better.

Humor for sure, nice to people and animals (not so into hunters, ATVers, etc. ****, I live in norther WI). I fall in love with some of my guy friends (momentarily) when they help me shovel, jump my car, or fix things for me. :heart: Ha! A good conversationalist and no angry temper. :explode:

But mostly, someone that treats me and my family with respect. :smile:
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    This is from a "note" I wrote about a month ago about the man I am currently seeing.

Then in Oct I met a man who is EVERYTHING I have ever wanted. He treats me like a Queen. He kisses me and tells me he loves me every morning before he leaves, anytime I go somewhere and everynight before I go to sleep. He tells me everyday how beautiful (he thinks) I am and how proud he is of everything I have done (the leaving my husband, getting my own place and my weight loss efforts). He tells me he'll love me No Matter What and even if I was to get heavier, which he knows I wont because now I have even more reason to keep it up. He lights up when he sees me trying on my skinny clothes and I am grinning like an idiot cause I am so happy.

He puts up with my craziness, he puts up with my kids. He has a good job, his own car and house and he doesnt play freaking video games for HOURS. He actually pays attention to me, doesnt talk down to me and values my opinions. To me he is good looking, I've never gone for the tall, dark and handsome. Most of those guys are conceited. I've always been about how you treat me.
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options

Yes

Nice. Im 3 for 3. lol
    Yes! Yes, you are!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Tall, great smile and strong hands

this, (i am very happy with the Rugby player type- makes me feel small in a good way - ie safe and protected ) and also funny and intelligent so i can have a decent conversation and he can make me laugh.
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hairless back and just a tiny bit of hair on chest. No gorilla's....ex husband ruined hairy guys for me. lol
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Tall, burly, handsome, amazing smile, tattooed, fun to be around, southern gentleman, with a touch of bad *kitten*.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    <====like this? But southern american gentlemen?
    Tall, burly, handsome, amazing smile, tattooed, fun to be around, southern gentleman, with a touch of bad *kitten*.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Hairless back and just a tiny bit of hair on chest. No gorilla's....ex husband ruined hairy guys for me. lol
    hairyback01.jpg
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I like my men awesome oh and male...
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    <<< like this guy. Youre not hairy enough for me!! Lol!!

<====like this? But southern american gentlemen?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Hung with deep pockets and have good credit.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Big,dumb and poor
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Very sweet, not a jerk, strong, hot, funny, and not to tall (since I'm only 5'1) :) Oh and super romantic!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    athletic, funny, smart and knows enough to teach me a few new tricks.
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    hairyback01.jpg

omg just threw up in my mouth. lol. No he wasnt that hairy. He had these two ugly patches of hair on his back. lol. He had more hair on his body then head. Makes no sense to me.