Ladies how do you prefer your gentlemen?

Options

Replies

• CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    on his back.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, tall, broad shoulders, strong jaw, baby boy eyes and full kissable lips. A stable peaceful soul with naughty side, a bit of a renaissance man and of course a good sense of humour
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    On their knees.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    If he can make me laugh, I'm good.
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options
    I try not to get dragged into these threads but I just gotta ask. For the ladies who may actually give a guys car consideration what kind of car are you looking for? I ask because I drive a rather obnoxious car for someone my age (35) and some people think chicks would be attracted to the car but in reality only <12 year old boys seem to give it a second glance.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    to all you women saying a big hmmm haaaa

why not elect plastic surgery to make your hmmm haaaas smaller and give us girthy guys a freaking shot....jeeesh
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Very sweet, not a jerk, strong, hot, funny, and not to tall (since I'm only 5'1) :) Oh and super romantic!

lol i love short girls. idk why. shorter the better(no pedo)(no dwarf)
  • Sleepynita
    Sleepynita Posts: 82
    Options
    Weak Mind, Strong Back. :P

Jokes aside, intellegent, educated and OK looking is fine by me.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I try not to get dragged into these threads but I just gotta ask. For the ladies who may actually give a guys car consideration what kind of car are you looking for? I ask because I drive a rather obnoxious car for someone my age (35) and some people think chicks would be attracted to the car but in reality only <12 year old boys seem to give it a second glance.

There's something hot about guys with big *kitten* trucks or motorcycles. Wear snug jeans and a black t-shirt, and you've got my attention (though I 'm happily married, I still notice :tongue: )
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    No preference here. I'm pretty easygoing, usually a guy will do something that catches my attention for one reason or another.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    It is all about how he makes me feel.

When we are out I need to feel like I am the center of his world.
    He can admire other women but his eyes should always say I love you when he looks at me.
    When we are home he needs to show playfully affection.
    When we are in bed he must make me feel he can take anything he wants, but that what he wants is me to enjoy every last moment.
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options

A Honda Element?
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    Chicks dig my Ford Focus.

Really.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    6ft, muscular but padded with about 25 extra pounds. I like guys a little on the chubby side! Smart and on the quiet side.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    chicks dig my 2013 toyota tacoma....

but the chicks that dig it are girls im not into
    FML
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    At my age? Well, one that is alive and breathing on his own, with a nice 401K, and not taking too many meds...:ohwell:

Oh I forgot, I have one like that already. Lucky me!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    <<< like this guy. Youre not hairy enough for me!! Lol!!

<====like this? But southern american gentlemen?
    Tall, burly, handsome, amazing smile, tattooed, fun to be around, southern gentleman, with a touch of bad *kitten*.

Oh sorry didn't mean to step on anybody's toes...bigfoot.jpg
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the only thing that mattered to me was a sense of humor. My husband still makes me laugh after 9 1/2 years.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hairless back and just a tiny bit of hair on chest. No gorilla's....ex husband ruined hairy guys for me. lol
    hairyback01.jpg
    Uch-y-fi
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Chicks dig my Ford Focus.

Really.

Chicks dig my Mustang.

Really.