Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    im 23.. just started... long way to go!!
  • xtanea
    xtanea Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 27. I have a long way to go to drop my weight, but I'm ready to make it happen. I am struggling with a fiance who loves to spoil me and take me out to dinner, a sedentary lifestyle (I'm a web designer) and a love of all foods! It is so hard, but I know I can do it.
  • teacheatsleep
    teacheatsleep Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    25! Not looking to lose a specific amount of weight, just enough to get my confidence back!
  • A_mills88
    A_mills88 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm Ashley 25 yrs old. I'm in Culinary school and finding it very hard not to eat everything we make!!! want to lose 50lbs and tone up. I'm doing this for a happier me. I have notice that my mood and self confidence has been going down and what a better way to feel better about yourself than lose weight!

Anyone feel free to add me, I know I need all the support and motivation I can get!
  • WalkingOnSunshine22
    Options
    Almost 22 here. Starting weight 316. Current weight 213.
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump: I know there are more people who want to get in shape. Lets do this!!!
  • shenise734
    shenise734 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 been gaining and losing consistently for the past 5 years. Looking to lose 70+ pounds and keep it off. I started working out again 2 weeks ago and am looking for motivation and support.
  • megrosse
    megrosse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm about to turn 24 and want to lose that last 15 pounds! I would love to meet up with some folks that have knowledge in this area. I currently exercise sporadically (2-3 times a week) and eat non processed foods.... looking to find some consistency and beat my food cravings
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 20! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • thenoxus1
    thenoxus1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    22, College Student in the Mid Atlantic. Feel free to add, especially if you run!
  • JennaL890
    JennaL890 Posts: 39
    Options
    23, run 5-6 times a week, strength train, and do some crossfit. Always looking for new friends to support!:)
  • scharnykid
    Options
    20... just looking to get back into a healthier life style and hopefully back into the shape I was in 3 years ago sometime....
  • figee17
    figee17 Posts: 7
    Options
    Went to respond to this after reading the title and thinking "thats me!" and then realized I am actually 33. Damn, when did that happen? I still think of myself as 23, hahaha.
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 for a little while longer :)
  • kinghimek
    kinghimek Posts: 4
    Options
    We all.do.sometimes lol
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    28, add me! :)
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rainbowlizipop
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 24 just joined. Looking to change my life style and control my weight better.

I've lost 25kg but need to loose another 10kg finding this last bit the hardest so thought I would join for support.

Feel free to add me.

:)
  • carlos118118
    Options
    22, feel free too add me, people :)
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    add me!