ALMOND BUTTER...spread spread spread

Options
2»

Replies

• Tishrei
    Tishrei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid we had peanut butter and nutella sandwiches - now that was yum back then!

When I was a kid we had peanut butter and marshmallow fluff on white bread. Fluffernutters I think we called em.

YES FLUFFERNUTTER! We loved this, we can't find it anymore (plus we moved across the county, and still can't find it back where we used to live when we go and visit).

we still get it here. I don't eat the stuff anymore, but my kids put it in hot chocolate. and make rice crispies squares with it. I dont let them eat it for lunch though :smile:
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've made my own almond butter in my food processor. I didn't add anything to it and thought it was incredibly bland. However, I kept eating it and it grew on me! Love it now. My little guy likes it, too.
  • wanderlustlover
    wanderlustlover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love almond butter! Fresh, on fruit, in smoothies, on carrots, everything. I can't wait to make nut butters in my new vitamix, too.
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I go through almond butter like water. SO damn good!!! Nutella however,i cannot keep in my house. I'd sit on the couch with a spoon and just eat it by itself...DANGEROUS!!! YUM!
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Justin's maple almond is sooo good!! Second only to Chocolate almond butter (I ate a serving for breakfast last week)!