• rbrown2007
    Options
    I prefer older women

hubba hubba

;)
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    im guessing 21 is too young for a cougar?
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I used to say that I wouldn't date anyone who was younger than my "little" brother (he is 7 years younger than I am).

But I have decided to not be so narrow-minded.

I went out with someone who thought I was 28 (I'm not), and who told me he was 28 (he's not).

Oh yeah, there was also the 19-year-old who liked me... That was fun, in a playful puppy kind of way, but not as a long-term prospect.

My current love is 2 years younger and thinks it's hot that I'm older! He calls me his cougar! Growl!
  • PhattphlabbieAquarian
    Options
    Many, many, many many moons ago I was fortunate to have an older woman in my life. She was 32, I was 23. It was short, but OH so SWEET and I learned a lot. In the life of every young man there should be an older woman. Now I'd like someone 40ish. In the life of an older man there should be a younger woman!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have been known to be with guys in their 20's. I've been called a cougar cub.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Old people need love too! I plan on being one....
  • Tenmidwest
    Tenmidwest Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Never underestimate the sexiness of an experienced woman. I dont mind older, as long as she doesnt act older. Life is short, lets have fun.
  • iangelbailey10
    iangelbailey10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well, I have finally reached cougar status then.. lol.. I'm 36 almost 37. But honestly 18-22 yr olds don't do it for me. I'm young enough to remember what it was like being with them. So not worth the effort ;)
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number. To a 25 year old man, a 40 year old woman is a cougar. To a 65-year old man, she's a potential trophy wife.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I fully support the Cougar Movement.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I have been fed on a few times.
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    I like a little older but still young enough to get my humor. Guys take a weee bit longer to mature usually.
    (There are some exceptions) :wink:
    But age is just a number and as long as it is between two (or however many) consenting ADULTS, It’s all okay.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I like a little older but still young enough to get my humor. Guys take a weee bit longer to mature usually.
    (There are some exceptions) :wink:
    But age is just a number and as long as it is between two (or however many) consenting ADULTS, It’s all okay.

strong broscience
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    30's is pumas
    40's is cougars
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm "creepy"

Haha

"creepy" is an overused word recently , if you someone/something is different or they don't agree then it''s automatically creepy..
  • angryjake
    angryjake Posts: 39
    Options
    When I was 25, I thought they were great.

As I near 40, I think they should date someone closer to their own age.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    30's is pumas
    40's is cougars

oh yeah then who are the cubs?

and what about panther's I wanna be a panther, how old do i have to be for that?
  • wendydl
    wendydl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 56 and get fellas about 30 chatting me up , I find it very strange, even indecent ,I could be their mum ! not for me I would rather be an older mans trophy ,or as the saying goes "Id rather be an old mans darling than a young mans slave !!!!"
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    It's weird, when i was younger i liked older men, now i'm older i like younger men!!
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Would really like to get some opinions on the whole "older woman sleeping with a younger man" thing. What do you think and how do you feel about it? Honesty is the best policy, lovelies :wink:

What do I think about older women sleeping with younger men?? (It's awesome. You should try it sometime.)
    How do I feel about it? (No feelings. Just fun.) :devil: