Is it possible for a natural male to get this big?

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    No.

Unless he's a vegan and believes that protein intake is overrated. Those vegans get HYOOOOOGE on like 60 grams of plant protein

nothing like a soy protein shake after a fierce debate with those backwards people that still eat dead animal carcass.

agreed.

what really matters is what sort of balance beam routine he can do.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    yes
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    squats and oats and you can get like that.
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    The first one i'm pretty sure is Jay Cutler. He uses supplements. He posts them sometimes on Instagram. Just Google natural bodybuilding. It's not my personal cup of tea but i'm not bashing looking that way. It's an amazing amount of work and big kudos to putting that much dedication to getting your body in shape like that.

Yeah right, the only time pros go near the supplements you find in your local stores is when they are being paid to advertise them. Would I want to look like the photos in the op, no! My ideal body size/shape would be similar to Tom Hardy as Bane
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    squats and oats and you can get like that.

Do you put the bag on your shoulders? How big? At the feed store, the biggest I can find is 50 pounds, and I squat way more than 50 pounds.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    http://xaxor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/WTF-extreme-bodybuilding-fails14.jpg - sorry don't know how to post pics, but this has to be photo shopped or something, this seems down right impossible....

WTF-extreme-bodybuilding-fails14.jpg

Yes, photoshopped. Here is the original...

150885124_399caba895.jpg
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That azz is just all wrong!!!!! Looks like a stadium seat!!!!
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I honestly doubt its possible. But then again i think of the guy with the biggest arms, and he claims it was natural.
    I think it must take years and hours and hours in the gym to get like that.

I want to become a female body builder. :D
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    nothing like a soy protein shake after a fierce debate with those backwards people that still eat dead animal carcass.

Yes you are SOOOOOOO enlightened. Just think how many plants you've murdered on behalf of your own nutrition.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

WTF-extreme-bodybuilding-fails14.jpg

I'd motorboat that, but I think I'd break something.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    anyways, I though this thread was gonna be about a whole 'nother thing. *Dissapoints*

This. :indifferent:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Many of us are living proof one can, male or female, get that "big." That shape? Uh ... no.
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    anyways, I though this thread was gonna be about a whole 'nother thing. *Dissapoints*

Me too!!! :(
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I never question anyone's "natty" status. It basically takes a dump on their decades( yes decades, you don't get big in weeks or months) of hard work and dedication. Anyone can take steroids and do everything right and still not look like the guys posted. I have seen guys at the gym on roids who don't even look like they lift.
  • MIGHTYMOUSE187
    MIGHTYMOUSE187 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I really don't think so
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    He worked his *kitten* off in the gym and had his diet dialed in but no way some one can get that big and ripped without those there sterons or cell tech.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i say not with out "supplements"'
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Do people actually find that attractive?
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options
    Do people actually find that attractive?

Exactly what I wanna know!! I sure don't. Yikes! I guess everybody is entitled to feel how they want though.