Screenshot_2013-06-02-14-57-48_zpsc65f4b11.png
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Up!
  • NikNakNoNo
    NikNakNoNo Posts: 13
    Options
    How does everyone get such cool graphs?! This is exactly what I am after. I go to 'reports' and choose the 'weight' report and get a very basic graph where its difficult to see the loss due to the large scale. How do I get these formats?!
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    How does everyone get such cool graphs?! This is exactly what I am after. I go to 'reports' and choose the 'weight' report and get a very basic graph where its difficult to see the loss due to the large scale. How do I get these formats?!

most folks tend to keep an excel file with all their stats, then just generate a graph using charts within excel. The other cool graphs are from a phone app called libra weight manager
  • rvicini
    Options
    Up!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/view

Not sure how to show it lol
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    WeightGraph.JPG

Edit to add, at first I was weighing weekly but around the beginning of June started weighing daily. That graph is more up-and-down:

WeightGraph-Month.JPG
  • RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I used to love looking at other people's graphs when I first started, so here is mine:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/RawCarrots/view/daily-weight-graph-update-now-with-a-plateau-568481

The blue line is my daily weight, the red is the trend line. I got a bit stuck the end of June/start of July, then second part of July was away on holidays, so logging was hard (but still ate as well as I could), used a different scale, it was hot and I was holding onto a lot of water... But as somebody posted in the comments section (and I had never realised it before looking at the graph!) I'm back on track where I would have been had I not had this "blip", so I must have been losing meanwhile, it was just masked by water fluctuations.

I record my weight daily in Libra, this graph is made in Excel as it looks nicer (exported the data) Had to resize the photo here, for a bigger version you can click on the blog link above.

weightChartMarch-AugSmall_zps1be23367.gif
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    Idk how to do a screen shot, but I have lost more than 20 pounds within the last year or so.
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    bde61185-5490-4845-b8a5-7f1a62d03b3a.jpg

This is my 2012 graph. I hit goal in September and then started a bit of a bulk with heavy lifing and eating at surplus ..... now I am happy with my shape (mostly) and maintaining so havent graphed this year.
  • rvicini
    Options
    Up!
  • lebbyloses
    lebbyloses Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    33vnfbo.png

The dates got cut off, but this covers the last 90 days.
  • RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just posted some updated graphs in a blog post (pictures won't show here as too wide)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/RawCarrots/view/monthly-update-october-591971

It's a screenshot of Libra zoomed on Sep-Nov, Jun-Nov and from the start March-Nov. Plenty of bounces up and down :laugh: