Insanity Day 14 (w/pics)

Options
SerenaFisher
SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
Actually it isn't day 14, but I am rounding up. This is day one and day 12. I am not following the program to a tee because I am missing a few DVD's, I am not following the diet Shaun T suggests (though I am going to try to eat a little better through the program for better results, but I pretty much eat whatever I want and have through my entire weight loss journey). I had my daughter in January 2013, and did 30 Day Shred, then 40 minutes of cardio, then 60, and in last month I sort of got lazy, didn't log everything, and lost interest so I started Insanity. I have already went from 5'8" 144lbs to 142lbs. I have lost about a half an inch from every where. Here is my blog with all of my progress http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SerenaFisher and my food journal is public as well. I have to admit I am impressed with this work out, it is very tough, but very effective.
10151640962000932_2121107501_n-vi.jpg
10151640962435932_2010046671_n-vi.jpg
10151640961675932_1617706004_n-vi.jpg
_10151640962805932_953552452_n-vi.jpg

Replies

• kxblack
    kxblack Posts: 18
    Options
    wow awesome job
  • micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    That's damn impressive! There is definitely a difference especially your butt.
    I'm moving onto week 2 tomorrow, and if my results are anywhere near yours I'll be very happy indeed!
  • ehargis09
    ehargis09 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have to say, your booty has really responded well! LOL

Wonderful work! I always think it's amazing how quickly the body can react to serious change. Your back looks great as well. Keep it up!
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Thanks. I was impressed I knew the work out was tough but I was still surprised that the resulted were that quick
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Looks exactly the same.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Can really tell the difference in the butt! :D Great job!
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Looks exactly the same.
    Not probable.
    -2lbs
    -.5" all over (half inch in some places)
    Around .25% BF drop. :) but I guess if you really aren't looking or reading it is the same. Measuring tapes do not lie.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Wow!!! Can really tell the difference in the butt! :D Great job!
    See I saw the biggest difference in back and abs. I can actually see a six pack now. Lighting and webcam doesn't do complete justice but the general idea is there. I am glad ItS helping with the bum, must be the Shaun T squats. Hoping by eating a little better I can really get a huge difference. Also joined a group for Insanity and acquired hip hop abs to do after Insanity.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Looks exactly the same.
    Not probable.
    -2lbs
    Around .25% BF drop. :) but I guess if you really aren't looking or reading it is the same. Measuring tapes do not lie.

You really expect 2 lbs and .5 inch to show up on a picture? Somebody is just looking for attention, Imo.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be rude but I honestly think you looked much sexier on day one.
  • neek247
    neek247 Posts: 46
    Options
    Great, but you are skinny already to begin with hun; is this for toning?
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Looks exactly the same.
    Not probable.
    -2lbs

You really expect 2 lbs and .5 inch to show up on a picture? Somebody is just looking for attention, Imo.
    Yes I am. Which I have gotten, a group for insanity member a, and fellow women and men who are also doing insanity. I also shared my blog for said people, insanity is a club and people love to hear about it.

I could have posted day 1 of my journey 165lbs two week after baby and then posted day 14 of insanity and show all of my hard work but that wasn't the point. The point is insanity works and the measurement and changes (no matter how slight and xonaidering time frame) are undeniable :)

I doing insanity to be more fit and get to my goal body fat. Also to get rid of the leftover mommy figure in lower belly from baby #2. I am skinny. I am fit. But I want to be fitter and eventually be a beach body coach. I also plan on doing hip hop abs and 090x though I have heard insanity is much harder.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    ^excuse typos.typed with cell.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    I don't mean to be rude but I honestly think you looked much sexier on day one.
    Nothing rude about preference. I am doing this for me. I am sure when I obtain my BF goal of about 2% less some will find it very unappealing. Its all perspective.
  • niightwindz
    niightwindz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I honestly find the before pics more attractive, but congrats on getting the results your want so far! :D Keep it up, work towards your goals, not anyone else's.
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I noticed your six pack. Great job!
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    I dont understand all the negetive comments, the girl looks great! I think its jealousy.

Anyways, I can definatly see changes. Your booty looks more lifted and your waist is more defined. Keep it up and congrats on the new baby ;)
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I dont understand all the negetive comments, the girl looks great! I think its jealousy.

Anyways, I can definatly see changes. Your booty looks more lifted and your waist is more defined. Keep it up and congrats on the new baby ;)

I did skim through her blog so she certainly has come a ways after having a baby! Good job OP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!