Am i over reacting?

Options

Replies

• Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    Definitely time to go your separate ways.

One day love will find you
    Break those chains that bind you
    One night will remind you

HAHAHAHAHA^^^^^^^^
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    He has indeed broken your trust again and I think you should know what you should do.

Value yourself, you are worth more than this, do you really want a whole life with a man whom you are unable to trust? Will he be with you through the difficult times? If you become ill? Will he treat you like a princess or just take you for granted? You may feel scared at becoming single again but life will move on......

There will be someone else for you in the future, someone who will adore you and consider you really special- wait around for him and you will be so glad that you did. Let this man and your 'friend' get together if they so wish, you are worth so much more.

Take care xxx
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    The fact that he didn't tell you in the first place, but you had to confront him..... broken trust.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    even if he didnt get down and dirty with her, it sounds like an emotional affair! i would dump him..........
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    The fact that you are compelled to ask for relationship advice on MFP tells me you really know the answer and what you need to do. Sorry you're dealing with this.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I would never put up with that. His behavior, whether he slept with her or not, is disrespectful and thoughtless and assumes you are a doormat. No question about it- move on.
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    These two people have zero respect for you. Walk away.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Threesome?
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    If it were me, I would end it. But it would also annoy me to no end that my so-called friend got what she wanted...
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    It sounds like he's keeping his options open by getting closer to her... not cool.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You can't trust him. A trustworthy boyfriend would have told you the minute she asked him and he would not have been in contact with her again. Kick him to the curb and find a real man!

THis

THere is a reason he never said anything about it!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    you are not over reacting at all. I am curious as to why he even bothered telling you that she even asked that, if he was going to continue talking to her... I would lose both of their numbers for good.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Often when people lie, they try to get around it by telling a portion of the truth. "Your friend asked me to sleep with her." Truth. "I rejected her." Probably where the lie comes in. Dump them both and move on.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Also, looking at your profile, you are very pretty and very young. I am positive you can do much better.
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Why would you settle for this guy? Why invite drama into your life?
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    He probably had sex with her, more than once. Probably still is.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    I can only speak from personal experience, but if you don't trust him, there is probably a good reason for that. I felt like this with an ex years ago and we'd been dating for over 4 years, he's now married to this girl so my advice to you would be, always trust you gut feelings, they are hardly ever wrong. Whether he is or isn't sleeping with her doesn't matter because you are not being made to feel like you're the only one, and that's not right. Good luck...
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    ask one of his friends if you can sleep with him, then do it.

or you could just dump him...

:laugh: This is much better advice :laugh:
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    What are your thoughts and recommendations about what I should do?

gaah.gifsnapoutofit.gif
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    If he's still talking to her despite the history and knowing how it makes you feel, he's not committed to you and that isn't going to change. I've been on both sides of this situation in past relationships. It only gets worse, and you'll be more hurt than he is. Just break up.