accents, hot or not?

Options

Replies

• SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm told that my Wisconsin/Minnesota accent is sexy but I think it's NOT!! LOL! I have actually tried to talk differently, just to sound more "neutral" and it was impossible for me to do. :blushing:
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I hate my southern draw but when I'm away from home most seem to love it....even if they do think I'm from Texas :/
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Bry,

I don't really think you need to ask me, but for the rest of the MFP...

Yes!!! I am a total sucker for an accent!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I have a SPANISH accent ???? guys think it's hot and cute ???? I think it's horrible lol.... ????

Australian accents are hot!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I find accents either cute or hot depending on the person. I myself have a very thick French accent when I speak English so I hope it's okay for most people ;)

I bet its super cute.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    English, Scottish or Irish. Yep definitely Irish.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I like Southern US accents. For example, my husband is from Texas. Scottish or Irish accents are hot, English accents are not. Spanish accents do not do it for me either. Australian, maybe.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I love how some people think they don't have an accent.
    Everyone has an accent in the eyes of someone from somewhere else.

lol, I KNOW that we ALL have accents. :wink:

Maybe I should have titled it What accents do you find hot. :flowerforyou:
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I hate my southern draw but when I'm away from home most seem to love it....even if they do think I'm from Texas :/

Southern drawls are the best! :)

I'm Canadian, and I think our accent would be the most unrecognizable ><
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Scottish or Irish for sure, French and a Texan Drawl.... Oh my, yes!!!:bigsmile: It also depends on the person speaking too, of course....
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    1) English!!
    2) Irish
    3) Southern drawl

Yep!
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Only if you can understand them when they talk.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm English and I like Southern Irish accents, and Australian. I think Southern USA ones are nice too.
  • chezmama
    Options
    repeat...sorry.
  • chezmama
    Options
    I'm told that my Wisconsin/Minnesota accent is sexy but I think it's NOT!! LOL! I have actually tried to talk differently, just to sound more "neutral" and it was impossible for me to do. :blushing:

Fellow Wisconsinite here. Someone told you it was sexy?! LOL! Sometimes I will sit in a restaurant and really listen to the way the older folks talk...and LAUGH in my head. Sorry, but we sound really funny if you can get outside your head and listen. But if someone thinks it is sexy, YAY US!
    Edited by chezmama On
  • jazzyrose15
    Options
    Northern.. :) lush
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    As a general rule, HOT HOT HOT! I'm a sucker for Southern/English/Irish/most European/Australian accents....but there's some people/accents that just ruin it haha.
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Southern Irish women are the best the worst are definitely scousers and brummie
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    American people usually love my french accent... I wish I lose it (a little) though....
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Fellow Wisconsinite here. Someone told you it was sexy?! LOL! Sometimes I will sit in a restaurant and really listen to the way the older folks talk...and LAUGH in my head. Sorry, but we sound really funny if you can get outside your head and listen. But if someone thinks it is sexy, YAY US!
    Edited by chezmama On

Yes, I have had more than one person say that! And mine is REALLY bad... omg. LOL. But yes, go us!!