Who wants to weigh in everyday?

Options
1235»

Replies

• laurenmt82
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. It encourages me so I don't see it as a problem. I don't forsee it becoming a problem, but if it did I would weigh in weekly.

^^^ This. It keeps me going... eye on the prize. My psyche seems to understand that as long as my diet is good, and I'm working out like I should, I don't NEED to see the number go down every day. Now, if it's been a week and nothing, or I gain, I go back to the drawing board to see what went wrong. weight loss is very precise and scientific to me, and the way I think about it.
  • rothenbr
    rothenbr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did the Whole30 last July. For the first two weeks I didn't weigh in at all. Once I saw the results, I weighed myself daily. During the last two weeks, I generally lost weight daily or maintained the previous day's weight. Also my body fat % went down or stayed the same. I think it really depends on what you eat, but knowing that I'm going to balloon if I go off diet is good motivation for me.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    no,, that's crap to weigh every day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!