Bikini first time in public... Should I?

Options
I've lost some weight and with that I'm getting a little more confidence. We are headed to the beach in a couple of weeks and I'm considering wearing this suit to the beach. What are your thoughts...should I or should I wait until I've lost more weight?

a3e7no.jpg

Replies

• pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, and if I were you I would for sure. But it depends on how you feel comfortable.
  • bre1833
    bre1833 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    go for it.
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    yes
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    absolutely...you have earned it. love the tat!
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look great, so go for it!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    go for it. No one cares as much as we think they do.
  • bevtyndall
    bevtyndall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    yes
  • bre1833
    bre1833 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Here is a side view

9va6fq.jpg
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    My honest opinion? Well, I think if it were me, I'd wait to lose more. What I do think would look nice on you is a cute tankini. There are a lot of them out there, and I would recommend one to show off your nice bosom. Don't hate on me folks, she asked for opinions and this is mine. Have fun at the beach in whatever you decide to wear!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Your fine, go for it. Next time post more pictures and rotate them 90 degrees. For science. :drinker:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini? Yes, absolutely.

This bikini? Not sure it is a good fit/style for you. The bottoms are fine, but you need a bigger cup size or a different fitting top. This top could get uncomfortable pretty quickly. It might just be the way you're holding the camera up, but you're pinching yourself a little. A halter style will provide good support and be more flattering on your frame.

Beautiful tattoo! You should show it off, definitely.
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! go for it
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    If you are comfortable, go for it.
    If you are apprehensive, take another suit with you and change if you start feeling uncomfortable.
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Go for it girl! You look great and need to strut your stuff. I would flaunt it if I were you!
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

This bikini? Not sure it is a good fit/style for you. The bottoms are fine, but you need a bigger cup size or a different fitting top. This top could get uncomfortable pretty quickly. It might just be the way you're holding the camera up, but you're pinching yourself a little. A halter style will provide good support and be more flattering on your frame.

^^THIS. I love your tattoo. :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini in public? yes. go for it.

but wear one that fits properly. get one that is for your shape. it looks like the top of it is to tight and you have boob sticking out under it. and in my opinion, the string bikini's bottoms don't compliment a curvier woman.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    If you are comfortable in your own skin, do what you want!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options

I'm with her, this is good, but a different top would make it great!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Personally I would suggest losing a bit more weight first but really it's up to you. If you think you look good then do it and do it with confidence.

Also this particular one doesn't look like it fits properly.