Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One year and nearly 85 lbs lighter! *pics*

Replies

• I just want to thank everyone for their comments. I am truly overwhelmed, to the point of tears. To be called an inspiration is my greatest NSV on this journey. A year ago I started this journey for ME, to reclaim my life, and to know that I am succeeding AND inspiring people along the way. It is an amazing feeling. Thank you again and if y'all ever need anything just send me an email.

Hugs and best wishes!
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Well done!! You are looking great, and I LOVE your attitude :flowerforyou:
  • You rock! I love this because our starting weights are pretty much the same, and we have similar body types and goal weights! This really gives me hope that I can do it too! Thank you so much for posting :heart: :flowerforyou:

Aww thanks Emily! I am glad my story gives you hope. Congrats on your loss and I look forward to reading your success story!
  • Well done!! You are looking great, and I LOVE your attitude :flowerforyou:

Thanks! All this flattery is going to go to my head! :)
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Great progress !

JJ x
  • Tegan_89
    Tegan_89 Posts: 5
    Amazing story!!! But I can't stop staring at your bum!!! It's so perky now!! I love certain exercises, aerobics, netball etc, but I'm not a bike person, but after looking at that bum I might have to start getting into it!
    I wish you all the luck, but you're so determined, sounds like you hardly need it!!!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Wow that is great progress!

*high five*!
  • awesome congratulations and keep up the good work!!!!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    you're amazing and I can totally relate to you're struggles - thanks for sharing!
  • sjlocklear
    sjlocklear Posts: 88
    CONGRATS!!! you look amazing, keep up the good work! so inspiring!:smile:
  • Amazing story!!! But I can't stop staring at your bum!!! It's so perky now!! I love certain exercises, aerobics, netball etc, but I'm not a bike person, but after looking at that bum I might have to start getting into it!
    I wish you all the luck, but you're so determined, sounds like you hardly need it!!!

Hahah Well, I will attribute that to the biking indeed. I am not biking as much as I would like now but I did start a squat challenge. I am determined to have that BAM kind of butt! :)
    Thanks for the sweet words and I am so glad we are friends now.
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    You look amazing! Werk!
  • waferless
    waferless Posts: 16
    Amazing and inspiring story. You look fabulous!
  • mallaw67
    mallaw67 Posts: 3
    Congrats!!!! Looking good!
  • maglrod
    maglrod Posts: 16 Member
    Look at you! You look amazing, keep up the fight. Proud of you :)
  • rachelmchll
    rachelmchll Posts: 53 Member
    You look amazing and you are such an inspiration! Congrats to you!

And might I add that you are literally a gorgeous, gorgeous girl.
  • That is amazing!! Keep posting your updates, your story is so inspiring!
  • Helene_R
    Helene_R Posts: 6 Member
    Bravo! I love your story, your attitude and your pictures. Congrats on your weight loss and with your battle with cancer. I can visualize you in your bikini next year!
  • EnviousDan
    EnviousDan Posts: 107 Member
    Your progress is amazing! It's so clear that you're 85lbs lighter. I hope you feel as good as you look. Good luck with your further goals!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    I loved reading your post. This is truly an inspiring journey that you are on. :) Keep up the great work. I am definitely going to adopt your attitude of only competing with the woman in the mirror. That has been my biggest obstacle. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!