Is It Weird that I Hate Talking About my Weight Loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• mimo369
    mimo369 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My canned responds is: Moving more, eating less. They seem disappointed at my responds, however it is the truth, no magic pill here.
    This!

Im uncomfortable talking about it because of how i let myself go.

Really hated the conversations of "you look sick" and the one where i was told i was going to have "all kinds of loose skin".
  • justneedmotivation
    Options
    I feel the same way but for me it is because I feel like when people ask me about weight loss particularly my family (I lost 15 pounds pre-myfitnesspal) they they are somehow insinuating that I deserve to be treated like crap about it when I am fat but as soon as I start losing weight that they can start telling me how amazing I will look if I keep it up. Skinny people always got treated better in my family. So I don't want them to think they can start treating me better suddenly because I got the weight off.
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Like others mentioned, I don't mind kind comments about looking good or how different I look. There are a couple of people lately who have been telling me it's time for me to stop losing weight, or they say "You aren't trying to lose any more weight are you?" That kind of busy body comment is what I don't care for, so I just reply that I'm not specifically trying to lose weight, I'm working out and excercising trying to get is better shape. I prefer to keep my personal goals..........personal.