You know you're PMS'ing when...

Options
supertracylynn
supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
You decide you're craving a cheesecake crust, so start making it with every intention of eating it with nothing on it.

Then, as you're pressing it into muffin tins (it will be 3 servings), you think it would be a fun idea to spread peanut butter on one, then drop chocolate chips on it! Oh! And this one can have just chocolate! Or homemade strawberry preserves with chocolate melted into it! ZOMG!! I COULD DO A PEANUT BUTTER STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE "MINI CAKE" !!!!

Replies

• xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Bless you!! Ha ha! Oh I soooo do not miss PMS crazy cravings!
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You crave chocolate!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    When you start growing little friends on your face :(
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Ended out doing peanuts with chocolate, almonds and chocolate, and the strawberry preserves and chocolate (felt guilty for no fruit, Lol!)

They're in the oven now, melting the chocolate... Yay!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    mmm yummy I know I am about to start when puppy or kitten videos on youtube makes me want to cry or I start randomly start snapping at people lol
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    This could also be titled "You know you're high when..." and it would still make perfect sense.

:)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    When your somehow not able to use willpower to resist the tiny package of the Flaming Hot Cheetos, and the 200 cal chocolate bar. Oh yeah, and you cry when some stupid song plays the "Day Before" it starts.

Thats how I always know.

Could I be starting tomorrow, since I packed 1 oz of bbq chips to enjoy in todays lunch??? Or I'm not sure if it solely has to be the Flamers. Could it also be when I force myself into the bathroom to stomp my feet, instead of going into my bosses office to strangle him??? :laugh:
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    That sounds sooooo good!
  • Stacey_Leeann
    Options
    Yep...I went out of my way to stop at the store today so I could get some chocolate....
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    This could also be titled "You know you're high when..." and it would still make perfect sense.

:)

LOL!! So true! Or drunk...

For me, it's getting snippy. My TOM visits are pretty regular but I always know for sure he's on his way when I get a couple chin zits and I snap at my husband for something stupid. In fact, this last time I totally meant to be funny snippy but it came out all snarly and scary. Oops, the inner b!tch is escaping! RUN AWAY! :)
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options

This is the worst :(
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I was PMSing pretty hard last weekend and I went to a drag show to see one of my favourite drag queens (not even one of my top favourites. I mean, she's definitely in my top 10, but I'm not sure if she makes it into my top 5... either way....) and I tipped her and she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me and I started crying.

I cried because a drag queen thanked me for giving her $2....

Um.

Yeah.

I was like "Okay, hormones, calm down. It's just a dude in a dress."
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    We know your PMSing because all you ladies always start a thread telling us all about it.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

This is the worst :(

It sure is. I'm growing one as i type :(
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Two weeks out and today I'm craving all the carbs, all the salt and chocolate. I swear if anything Dorito flavoured gets within 100 feet of me I'm doomed.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I was PMSing pretty hard last weekend and I went to a drag show to see one of my favourite drag queens (not even one of my top favourites. I mean, she's definitely in my top 10, but I'm not sure if she makes it into my top 5... either way....) and I tipped her and she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me and I started crying.

I cried because a drag queen thanked me for giving her $2....

Um.

Yeah.

I was like "Okay, hormones, calm down. It's just a dude in a dress."

omgsh this is the funniest ever......i would never pull into a parking lot of those things but this is soooo funny!!!!! especially your last sentence its just a dude in a dress i almost busted out laughing
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    I try to be kind about it... I send him a text before he leaves work saying something along the lines of, "I'm very snarky today, and kind of want to kick people off cliffs. Rocky cliffs. Where no one would find them."

All my wit is dark, mean, and kinda scary.

I cry the day before, too. It's embarrassing to come in after a PR'd long run and just stand there, bawling.

ETA: I have a crazy compulsion to bake when I've had a few glasses of wine, too!
  • nrod1988
    nrod1988 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    ugh when u crave sweets and salts...
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The lining or your uterus starts shedding and you're bleeding out of your vag!na.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Yes to all of the above.

I was driving home from work last week and a random song on the radio made me cry. I got home and told my bf to just ignore me when I inevitably snap because I was PMSing.