Guys...How Many Dates?

Options
iAMsmiling
iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
So, how many dates are you willing to go on without sex before you decide it's time to move on?

Replies

• PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I would never go on a date with someone I haven't had sex with first.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Depends. If the girl is worth it and has a reason such as religion for waiting, I would wait as long as needed. But sexual chemistry is important to me in a relationship, so the waiting would need to be difficult for both of us.

But if I was waiting because she seemed disinterested or I suspected she was using it to toy with me, I would friendzone her pretty quickly.
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    An infinite amount! I could care less how long it takes because I can get laid by another chick while still dating the other gal. And that is how dating (and marriage) works, ladies.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Depends. If the girl is worth it and has a reason such as religion for waiting, I would wait as long as needed. But sexual chemistry is important to me in a relationship, so the waiting would need to be difficult for both of us.

But if I was waiting because she seemed disinterested or I suspected she was using it to toy with me, I would friendzone her pretty quickly.

:heart:
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    aboout 350
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    One, but I'm pretty easy. ;)
  • katnohat
    katnohat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    An infinite amount! I could care less how long it takes because I can get laid by another chick while still dating the other gal. And that is how dating (and marriage) works, ladies.

Wow, I hope you're not serious, or you are a real *kitten*. Women are good for more than sex and you are not entitled to our bodies.
  • whierd
    Options

Wow, I hope you're not serious, or you are a real *kitten*. Women are good for more than sex and you are not entitled to our bodies.

Name one other thing.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I waited a while(maybe a month or more) for my girlfriend. We've been together 11 years.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Make out with fast

Sleep with slow

Gotta give the crazy time to percolate to the surface
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    Doesn't bother me. The chase is one of the best parts. I love drawing out the teasing.

Sex is great but without getting under someone's skin first I would be bored
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Name one other thing.

Making kick *kitten* sammiches...duh :tongue:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Name one other thing.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me. The chase is one of the best parts. I love drawing out the teasing.

Sex is great but without getting under someone's skin first I would be bored

:smile: great answer!
  • whierd
    Options

Name one other thing.

Making kick *kitten* sammiches...duh :tongue:

I prepare my own sammiches beforehand. :tongue:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

totally broke up with a girl because of this reason.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Name one other thing.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DrCaspianDoll
    DrCaspianDoll Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    She is a rules' girl! I like! :flowerforyou:
  • AngelsFan91106
    AngelsFan91106 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

so the waiting would need to be difficult for both of us.

Well put. If you're the only one that's waiting now, even if it develops into a relationship, you will be waiting again later.
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Whoa, do you own a Jump to Conclusions mat? Sex is not even a big deal, which is why any guy will look for it someplace else if his main gal ain't giving it up. This is like nature's law or something.
This discussion has been closed.