How did you celebrate hitting your ultimate goal weight?

Options
I was thinking today that want to reward myself or celebrate when I get to my ultimate goal weight. I realize I still have 65lbs to go, but I've lost 37 in the past 15 weeks. I probably have until at least January or February of next year before I hit my ultimate goal... but I want to plan now.

So I'd like some ideas of how to celebrate :)

I'll get new clothes along the way.... don't care too much for a shopping spree. I was thinking maybe I could get a celebratory tattoo to add to my other 4... but I'm indecisive.

How did you celebrate your weight loss?

Replies

• arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Boob job. :)
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Oh and I haven't yet lol but that is my plan. I should hit goal around the end of this year and then will go for my consultation early next year. Hopefully do the surgery in March :)
  • foot56
    foot56 Posts: 44
    Options
    Boob job. :)

Real > Fakes, just sayin :)
  • foot56
    foot56 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm buying myself a new car. I bought a new puppy for making it half way.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I set mini goals and when I hit that goal I get a tattoo or a piercing... but when I hit my ultimate goal of 40lbs gone I'm taking some professional model like pictures....
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    When I lost a bunch of weight 9 years ago, I got myself boobs. Went from a small B to a D cup. I love them. They really made me feel like a women. My boyfriend at the time didn't want me to get them but I wanted them for me and don't regret it at all. Even though it hurt a lot!!!!! Now I am losing weight again so I too need to think of something to do for myself.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal I get $1000 Shopping spree
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i like the idea of a puppy but i have enough animals, I think I will buy new mountain bike gear
  • sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mine is tattoo, in a place that would only look good if I was about 30-40 lbs lighter :P
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    A pretty dress
  • redwingsfan6712
    redwingsfan6712 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm down to only 40lbs left till goal and I'm getting a new bikini and tattoo to celebrate :)
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well for 100 pounds I'm going to do one of those Dance Like No one's Watching videos.

For "one"derland I'm taking those sexy boudoir photos.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I did absolutely nothing.
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was thinking today that want to reward myself or celebrate when I get to my ultimate goal weight. I realize I still have 65lbs to go, but I've lost 37 in the past 15 weeks. I probably have until at least January or February of next year before I hit my ultimate goal... but I want to plan now.

So I'd like some ideas of how to celebrate :)

I'll get new clothes along the way.... don't care too much for a shopping spree. I was thinking maybe I could get a celebratory tattoo to add to my other 4... but I'm indecisive.

How did you celebrate your weight loss?

I still have 15lbs but I will stop taking BC and get pregnant ASAP once I reach it :D whole reason i am losing weight is to have a healthy pregnancy!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm buying myself a new car. I bought a new puppy for making it half way.

Ohh boy. I want a puppy!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I have a few plans. One is to go SHOPPING. For an entire new wardrobe.

Another one is getting secret boudoir pictures done for my husband.

And finally, we are going on a cruise in February with my whole family. Although its not specifically for reaching my goal weight, I am using it as my celebration trip! I have about 15 more to hit goal so i'm hoping im there by fall.
  • nelsonhrae
    nelsonhrae Posts: 37
    Options
    I took some pretty awesome boudoir photos once I hit 135. That was my GW but I want to tone up a bit more more and lose some BF%. I still have those photos and still think damn I am hot....
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Buy a puppy :noway: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH... RESCUES AND HUMANE SOCIETY PEOPLE...

anyway...

I go myself a new bikini :smile:
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I bought myself the car I always wanted, but didn't fit in to until I lost the weight.

2013 Mustang GT with the 5.0L v8, 6-speed manual and track pack.

20130518_170815.jpg
  • servalan
    servalan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want a dream vacation where I will use my fitness! My plan is Machu Picchu!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!