My WORST (very bad for me) Guilty food Pleasure

Options

Replies

• tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    cherry pop tarts, peanut butter (now almond butter), cheddar goldfish, cheese of any variety
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Guacamole by the bowl full, lol
  • Astacia74
    Astacia74 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Let's see, the #1 offender would be ice cream/custard for two reasons, one being the calories (duh) and two being I am lactose intolerant. Other than that, bacon, chocolate, burgers, beer, bacon, cake/frosting, cookies, bacon. I think that about covers it...Oh, did I forget to mention BACON?
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Maple. Bar! Om nom nom!! :love:

T_portland_4_t607.jpg

Oh. My God. I want this.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hot wings. Oh so good!

YES! if could have one chub day where it wouldn't kill my caloric intake, this would def be one of my meals!!! that and a pint of guiness......***DROOL**
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Mmmm I agree with the fat on meat, especially pork.

Also anything with melted cheese on it, or alfredo sauce.

And pasta of course.

This thread is not good for me.
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    double stuf oreos for me.
    I could eat a whole sleeve of them, but I try to limit myself to 3...or 5....or 7 :blushing:
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hm... For me, it would definitely be free tim tams, soft centres and other sweet pastry/biscuit things. My addiction to tim tams is not bad enough that I want to actually buy them, but I definitely take too many of them when they are on offer. I'm too scared to buy them actually cause I know I will eat the whole pack in one day!! I have been known to eat a pack of mint slices instead of breakfast or dinner too!!
  • AlexB422
    AlexB422 Posts: 111
    Options
    Mine is Frosting!
    Vanilla, Strawberry,Chocolate....the list goes on and on! I could eat it out of the container for hours!
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I 'i\e to eat the icing from around the ca\e edges....real stuff...NOT WHIPPED..my husband thin\s I'm gross.

I have that urge sometimes. That is an odd obsession for me because it comes and goes. Sometimes I would get a slice of cake and ignore it, not even cleaning up what was left where I got a slice and other times I would scrape up any extra from where pieces were taken (and sometimes that is quite a lot!). I have not had cake since Christmas though. It is not something I long for when dieting; it is just something I would eat when available before and sometimes get that urge to eat the frosting.
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Crunchy things....I tried to snack on fruit and veggies but it doesn't cut it. :( It is not the same as the cruch from chips, cookies, almonds, peanuts, cashews, pistachio, pretzel, cracker, biscuit. :(
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    sausage and bacon muffin (the toasted type), not had one in sooo long but my next bad day,. going to have 2

Oh! How could I have forgotten delicious sausage of all kinds and pepperoni!!!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I cannot buy the new triscuit roasted onion flavor sweet potato crackers. I will wake up from sleep to go smear some with al.omond butter and stuff them. They are like some kind of crack to me. What an odd food item to get crazy with. Go figure
  • poohpoohpeapod
    Options
    Oh hell, how did I not know of these. I can only imagine. ee
  • poohpoohpeapod
    Options
    Bacon. Maple. Bar! Om nom nom!! :love:

T_portland_4_t607.jpg

Oh. My God. I want this.
    me too!!! sweet and salty yumminess
  • bababangarangrang
    bababangarangrang Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bread and butter.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My ultimate weakness is any kind of candy with peanut butter in it.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Anything fatty; I get so sick when I eat fatty foods and I miss them so. Sometimes I indulge and just live with the pain - like delicious deep-dish pizza.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Anything with vanilla in it. Vanilla ice cream, vanilla cup cakes. I can resist the chocolate ones.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    potato chips and french onion dip...french fries and mayo...Culver's caramel cashew sundae...Wendy's baconator...oh my word. Must have them once in a while.

have you ever made a french onion dip with greek yogurt? it's so good, i made it for a st pattys party and people had no idea they were eating that **** up, same with a ranch dip too that was a greek yogurt based. at least it's a little healthier lol! i love fries and mayo too. mayo is so gross i only crave it when i am about to start my period. this past week i made several mayo and white american cheese sandiwches lol