Cougars

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    It's creepy, they're old enough to be their mothers.
    [/quote

Just curious, why is the opposite ( i.e., old man like HUgh Hefner with women young enough to be his granddaughters) okay but if the woman is the older, it's "creepy"? I'm asking the women more than the men, becausde a lot of men are going to take it for granted that they desire and deserve hot young women no matter how decrepit they are.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Its that old 'mind over matter' cliche...
    If the two people involved don't mind, what does it matter?

I've been married 27 years to a woman significantly older than me. I'm sure she could have found someone closer to her age and of course I could have as well. But we found each other, that's all that is important.

Not that it would have mattered, but at the time we started dating I assumed she was in her 30's and she also assumed I was in my 30's. We were both wrong and in opposite directions.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Just curious, why is the opposite ( i.e., old man like HUgh Hefner with women young enough to be his granddaughters) okay but if the woman is the older, it's "creepy"? I'm asking the women more than the men, becausde a lot of men are going to take it for granted that they desire and deserve hot young women no matter how decrepit they are.
    Has somebody here posted that they are opposed to one and not the other, either way? Because I cannot find it.
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    if shes hot bring her on
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    cougars and sabre tooths welcome here.... i will shy away from the occasional wooly mammoth though...
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    30's is pumas
    40's is cougars

and 20s is just plain ole p****?
  • wendydl
    wendydl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    And fifties are just damn greatful for anything !
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 32. Recently discovered 24 year olds can be fun! And let's face it, that title is more about women having fun than women shopping for a husband. More power to them...
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    It's a good thing!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I have been hit on by someone 15 years my junior and 20 years my senior on the same day. When I was 34, I hurt a 17 year old's feelings because I didn't take him seriously and pointed out that I was twice his age.

My boy toy is bit of an old fogey. And he will be thirty next year, so I think I lose my feline label at that point, right?