HCG progress and updates - for people on it or thinking abou

Options

Replies

• Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    Wow this protocol is amazing. I have not had dairy for 30 days. Today I had a quarter cup of organic fat free Greek yogurt. I am still battling an allergy attack!. I've had nasal symptoms as well as chest congestion, wheezing and some gastric symptoms. Could I be allergic to dairy? And it's gone undiagnosed all these years? My sister has a dairy allergy. Maybe I have one, too? Something to check out.
    Cross fingers that the Woosh Fairy will visit tonight and I'll see the 120's on the scale tomorrow ....
    Good night!
  • Gorgeous1
    Gorgeous1 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow this protocol is amazing. I have not had dairy for 30 days. Today I had a quarter cup of organic fat free Greek yogurt. I am still battling an allergy attack!. I've had nasal symptoms as well as chest congestion, wheezing and some gastric symptoms. Could I be allergic to dairy? And it's gone undiagnosed all these years? My sister has a dairy allergy. Maybe I have one, too? Something to check out.
    Cross fingers that the Woosh Fairy will visit tonight and I'll see the 120's on the scale tomorrow ....
    Good night!

Wow skinny...sure sounds like allergy. I guess when we're all detoxed it's easier to see what our bodies react negatively to. I'd recover and try it again in a few weeks - see if you get the same reaction. Then phase 3 you'll know. I wonder if it's all dairy or just stuff like yogurt? I'd die without cheese!
  • Gorgeous1
    Options
    Pleased to report the apple day worked.
    Down 1.4 today after a two day stall. I'll take it. :bigsmile:

I bought some apples called JAZZ APPLES.
    I laughed with my husband when we were looking over the selection of apples. I asked him whether JAZZ apples were lile JAZZ hands? :laugh:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to moving on.

Today's lunch: shrimp,chopped celery, Lemon juice, stevia - chilled.
    Tonight's dinner: chicken stir fry (cabbage) with braggs liquid aminos, stevia and mustard

@Skinnytime
    I'm buying more ACV today to try your cocktail tonight.

I need dieters tea. I'm too irregular. I feel like I've got 5 apple "in there" and I want them OUT.
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    Amazing. I ate 2800 calories yesterday (I did have a 4mile run and did some gardening) and still holding right in my zone!!!

Love it!!!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I ate 2800 calories yesterday (I did have a 4mile run and did some gardening) and still holding right in my zone!!!

Love it!!!

Wow, that is fantastic!!!

I am finally feeling Amazing today!! No headache, no body aches either.........and down another 1.4 pounds.

I am 8 pounds from Onderland!!!
  • Skinnytime
    Options
    Lioness I am so glad you are feeling better!
    Goregeous, great job with your apple day! I admire anyone who has the discipline to do one! The Bragg wil help with regularity, I assure you.:wink:
    Traci, way to go! :flowerforyou: You give me hope that when I move into a natural higher calorie way of eating that I'll continue to lose.

Well, I have officially passed out of the 130's! :bigsmile: I am really excited that I'm now 120 something! It was very hard for my body to let go of those ounces! Maybe now I see some bigger losses? Hope so.

Have a great day everyone.
  • fivefatcats
    Options

Well, I have officially passed out of the 130's! :bigsmile: I am really excited that I'm now 120 something! It was very hard for my body to let go of those ounces! Maybe now I see some bigger losses? Hope so.

CONGRATS ON THE 120s!!!!!!!!!! I know you have been looking forward to that for awhile!!!
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    Goregeous, great job with your apple day! I admire anyone who has the discipline to do one! The Bragg wil help with regularity, I assure you.:wink:
    Traci, way to go! :flowerforyou: You give me hope that when I move into a natural higher calorie way of eating that I'll continue to lose.

WoooHooo, congrats!!!

I think I will be a couple pounds lighter if Bernice would come around and visit!!!
  • Gorgeous1
    Options

Love it!!!

AWESOME!
  • Gorgeous1
    Options

Love it!!!

Wow, that is fantastic!!!

I am finally feeling Amazing today!! No headache, no body aches either.........and down another 1.4 pounds.

I am 8 pounds from Onderland!!!

Lioness - so glad to hear you're feeling yourself again. Congrats on the loss!
  • Gorgeous1
    Options

OMG Skinny that is just AWESOME NEWS! I am doing a happy dance for you and your 120-something self, girl!!!
  • ephay
    ephay Posts: 74
    Options
    I have to tell you guys...I :heart: this forum! I am so excited to watch so many people find their success!! Congrats to all of us!! :flowerforyou:

So my goal weight with this first round was 135. I haven't seen that weight in YEARS. I was at 136 for my LIW & while slightly disappointed, was stoked that I was no longer 165lbs! I'm on day 5 of P3 and have been swinging in the balance to stay in my 2lbs over/under range. Up 1, then up another, then down one. This morning...I woke up to the tune of 135.6!!! I know we're not supposed to LOSE more than 2lbs during P3, but I can't help being stoked regardless!!

I think I've finally conquered this weight nonsense! I wish I could just hand the stuff out on the streets to people!
  • Skinnytime
    Options
    Heather, you should feel awsome! 1 pound from your goal weight? Go girl!

The official weight of today is.........

128.6!!!!!

Doin' the happy dance myself.

Thanks guys.
  • Gorgeous1
    Options
    I have to tell you guys...I :heart: this forum! I am so excited to watch so many people find their success!! Congrats to all of us!! :flowerforyou:

So my goal weight with this first round was 135. I haven't seen that weight in YEARS. I was at 136 for my LIW & while slightly disappointed, was stoked that I was no longer 165lbs! I'm on day 5 of P3 and have been swinging in the balance to stay in my 2lbs over/under range. Up 1, then up another, then down one. This morning...I woke up to the tune of 135.6!!! I know we're not supposed to LOSE more than 2lbs during P3, but I can't help being stoked regardless!!

I think I've finally conquered this weight nonsense! I wish I could just hand the stuff out on the streets to people!

Way to go Heather!

Congratulations on holding steady (and even losing) during Phase 3. I feel like you do - I want to hand this stuff out in the streets and give it to every person who has decided to give up and wait for heart disease to kill them because they've tried all the "conventional" stuff and haven't been successful.

I swear, think its a HUGE conspiracy.

Someone the other day one another board I go to said she got an email from her mom "warning" her about the DANGERS of HCG (even though the girl has lost a ton of weight). Her mom's premise was that if there was actually something that "worked" it would be front page news and everyone would be clamouring for it.

We all just laughed.

Yeah. A substance that cannot be patented anymore cures obesity. I can see doctors and pharmaceutical companies and the rest of the 40 billion dollar a year diet industry just chomping at the bit to get the word out about THAT! /high snark

I wish we coudl stop having arguments about a substance that occurs NATURALLY in every female body while pregnant and that millions of women have used and are using RIGHT NOW with no ill effects. I wish we could START talking about the 37 unpronounceable ingredients in a slice of "american cheese"; or the so called "natural" ingredients in a loaf of bread. I'd like to start a discussion about the 400 unnatural-to-humans hormones fed to the chickens and cows we eat and the chemical pesticides we drown our vegetables in while they are growing - pesticides that kill bugs (which have been around longer than humans) but supposedly are "safe" for humans.

For once, I'd like to start THAT discussion. (/end of rant)

Anyway, congratulations on continued Phase 3 success!
  • July24Lioness
    Options

Way to go Heather!

Congratulations on holding steady (and even losing) during Phase 3. I feel like you do - I want to hand this stuff out in the streets and give it to every person who has decided to give up and wait for heart disease to kill them because they've tried all the "conventional" stuff and haven't been successful.

I swear, think its a HUGE conspiracy.

Someone the other day one another board I go to said she got an email from her mom "warning" her about the DANGERS of HCG (even though the girl has lost a ton of weight). Her mom's premise was that if there was actually something that "worked" it would be front page news and everyone would be clamouring for it.

We all just laughed.

Yeah. A substance that cannot be patented anymore cures obesity. I can see doctors and pharmaceutical companies and the rest of the 40 billion dollar a year diet industry just chomping at the bit to get the word out about THAT! /high snark

I wish we coudl stop having arguments about a substance that occurs NATURALLY in every female body while pregnant and that millions of women have used and are using RIGHT NOW with no ill effects. I wish we could START talking about the 37 unpronounceable ingredients in a slice of "american cheese"; or the so called "natural" ingredients in a loaf of bread. I'd like to start a discussion about the 400 unnatural-to-humans hormones fed to the chickens and cows we eat and the chemical pesticides we drown our vegetables in while they are growing - pesticides that kill bugs (which have been around longer than humans) but supposedly are "safe" for humans.

For once, I'd like to start THAT discussion. (/end of rant)

Anyway, congratulations on continued Phase 3 success!

Hey, I try to talk about all those things!!! I get all the snarky comments about me telling people wrong and I am leading an unhealthy life because I eat natural occurring saturated fat.

Yeah, i am the unhealthy one that has gotten off diabetes meds, gotten my cholesterol and triglycerides way down by elminating grains and sugar and adding more fats........

I think it is a BIG conspiracy and I don't mind saying that to people. it makes me sick!!!
  • lorishines
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I am 29 years old today. At work they got me a cake. Shoooot. What would you all do ?
  • Gorgeous1
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I am 29 years old today. At work they got me a cake. Shoooot. What would you all do ?

Sneak out the back door until they eat it all - which they will.

Seriously, tell them you're trying to lose a few pounds and trying to stay away from sugar. Tell them you're addicted to sugar and your are detoxing or something. Ask them to do you the favor of eating ALL the cake for you right away. Trust me, they will be happy to oblige your wishes.

DONT DO IT. It's totally not worth it. Happy BIRTHDAY.
  • Gorgeous1
    Options
    Oh, Lioness, I don't bother actually SAYING anything to anyone because people are stupid (or rather, people are addicted).

Our food supply has become as powerful as drugs in terms of the way they react chemically without bodies. And those chemical reactions create imbalances that further drive the desire for these drug-like foods. The sugars, the corn syrup, the additives like MSG etc etc... these substances create cravings - but you know all that.

My thing is I won't waste my time telling someone who wants to eat junk that its junk. Why bother? It's like telling a heroin addict that heroin is bad for him. It's a useless waste of time.

Beyond that, the other unfortunate fact is that in our country you have to be rich to eat well. Don't get me started on that. The sad fact is that in many places you cannot buy organic (for example, where Iive) without traveling great distances. And even then you better have the MONEY for that. Most Americans don't and paying extra NOW for something with unknown benefit LATER is not part of our national mentality. After all, we say, we're all going to die anyway. In many low income neighborhoods, there isn't even a grocery store of ANY KIND. Nowhere to buy pesticide laden produce even if you wanted it. Only a bunch of fast food places and a corner store that sells cheetos and soda.

So I keep my mouth shut. If I am going to be "active" in this issue I'll direct my activity and anger toward legislators who can create better standards and toward lobbying groups that try to influence them with their money and keep us all sick. I cannot be angry with the end user. Most folks have fewer choices and I'm blessed to have the luxury of being able to make that choice. Our food industry and chemical industries in this country are killing us with the desire to mass produce food products as cheaply as possible. That's the true root of the problem.
  • Skinnytime
    Options
    Heather, it may be too late, but I say eat one spoon full of cake. It will not hurt your stabilization. If you eat a slice it will.. If you have the will power one spoon full will satisfy your friends at work and you won't ruin your diet.
    Believe me. My cat died half way through this and I went on a weekend eating binge like I was loading! I recovered.

Happy Birthday!!!!
  • Skinnytime
    Options
    Gorgeous and Lioness, I couldn't agree more. It's cheap to be fat in this country. It's expensive to eat healthy. I was just looking into organic grass fed beef - over 26 dollars a pound!!! Sorry. I'll eat lean, convntional beef. I think most of the toxins get stored in the fat anyway, like with us humans?
    Indeed, I work for one of our state senators and that's one of the things I've been speaking to him about. We subzidize everything - why can't we find a way to subsidize organic farmers and livestock ranches so as to pass savings on to consumers? There's too much money in the lobby groups the other industries have.
    Think about the high-fructose corn syrup industry alone - multi billion dolllar industry. And then what happens if everyone suddenly stops using products with hfcs? Revenue is lost, an industry collapses etc.
    We can't change the world. We can hopefully live a more healthy life and tach our children to do the same.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!