HCG progress and updates - for people on it or thinking abou

Options

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Could you please tell me what your eating protocol is.Tomorrow is D1 Vlcd I'm not really sure what to eat or not.....Thank you

Breakfast:

Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.

Lunch:

1. 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.

2. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.

3. One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.

4. An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.

Dinner :

The same four choices as lunch (above.)
  • lorishines
    Options
    Hi there everyone!

I am Lori from Las Vegas - and I am on day 2 HCG injections- which means I get to eat whatever I want and as much as I want.. until the end of the day - then I start Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) which is almost identical to Dr Simeons protocol with a few acceptable subs. I want to lose 30 pounds....

I love that we can all track each others progress and log in for support and to swap stories!

My starting weight as of yesterday was 163.
  • rjons
    rjons Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love a review or some feedback on HCG drops from h2o2.com..Thats where I purchased mine from,and wonder if they ate going to work....Thank you Robin
  • rjons
    rjons Posts: 5
    Options
    I guess I was just wondering which protocol worked best..Thank you for your concern.I have read and read,so many different protocols...The on that came with my drops said,4 load days ,then a apple day,then anything you want as long as it is low carb fat free for 21 to 40 days...that seemed very liberal to me.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I guess I was just wondering which protocol worked best..Thank you for your concern.I have read and read,so many different protocols...The on that came with my drops said,4 load days ,then a apple day,then anything you want as long as it is low carb fat free for 21 to 40 days...that seemed very liberal to me.

Wow, that is very liberal. That means meat, fruit and veggies.

I am doing the strict protocol, but struggling right now because TOM has reared his ugly head!!!! I am starving again. Have eaten a bit off protocol and maintaining................
  • bgat
    bgat Posts: 63
    Options
    i would of loved 4 load days...lol... i havent ever eaten like i did the 2 days i was allowed to load...
    i wish i could eat an apple a day, but they make me gain... boo!!! anything you want??? very liberal...

july24lioness...what are you craving??? i have an hcg recipe book that may have some ideas and still be kind of within your protocol...i know my protocol is a bit different but similiar to yours...i can look something up for you
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    i would of loved 4 load days...lol... i havent ever eaten like i did the 2 days i was allowed to load...
    i wish i could eat an apple a day, but they make me gain... boo!!! anything you want??? very liberal...

july24lioness...what are you craving??? i have an hcg recipe book that may have some ideas and still be kind of within your protocol...i know my protocol is a bit different but similiar to yours...i can look something up for you

I am craving Pizza, chinese food, cake (baked my hubby a pound cake today), ice cream and top top it all off...............I have a tooth ache!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :explode: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Now I know why I didn't miss TOM before!!!
  • bgat
    Options

I am craving Pizza, chinese food, cake (baked my hubby a pound cake today), ice cream and top top it all off...............I have a tooth ache!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :explode: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Now I know why I didn't miss TOM before!!!

in place of ice cream you this always helps me... take ice, water, stevia, whatever flavor or even just a lemon...mix up thick...i dont really crave ice cream since the protein shake i drink is just like a chocolate milk shake..yummy...
    maybe this will help with chinese craving...
    Sweet and Sour Chicken
    Ingredients
    100 grams chicken breast 1⁄2 orange, 1⁄2 lemon with rind 1 cup water 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos 2 tablespoons apple cider or red wine vinegar 1 tablespoon minced onion 1 tablespoon lemon and/or orange zest
    ␣␣
    Dash of garlic powder Dash of onion powder 1 tablespoon hot sauce Cayenne pepper to taste Salt and pepper to taste Stevia or Lakanto to taste
    Directions
    In a frying pan or small saucepan place 1⁄2 orange and 1⁄2 lemons with the rind in water and boil until pulp comes out of the rind. Remove rinds from the water and scrap out remaining pulp and juice with a spoon. Add spices, onion, and stevia to taste. Add chicken and cook until liquid is reduced by approximately half and desired consistency is achieved. Add onion and garlic powders which act as slight thickening agent. Serve hot and garnish with lemon.
    Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 fruit) Modifications: Add a small amount bell pepper and chopped mushrooms.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I managed to conquer the two day 'grissini binge' that was plaguing me the last two nights. I didn't eat any of those darn breadstick things today, (had Ak Mak Whole Wheat and Sesame Crackers) and had no trouble staying on track this evening. I didn't lose anything from yesterday, due to a chef salad that was my lunch yesterday--had to lunch at a restaurant with a friend and the salad was lesser of many evils, just a little too big, and more protein than what should be eaten at one meal. Had them hold the cheese on the salad and give me lemon wedges for dressing.

Monday is beginning of my third week. Hope everyone is doing okay. Hang in there, Lioness. TOM will pass eventually.:flowerforyou:
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Weekly Check-In:

Simeons HCG Protocol
    Starting weight: 242.4 lbs
    Week 1 results: 229.2 lbs (13.2 lbs lost)
    Week 2 results: 225.0 lbs (4.2 lbs lost, 17.4 lbs overall)
    Week 3 results: 219.4 lbs (5.6 lbs lost, 23.0 lbs overall)
    Week 4 results: 212.8 lbs (6.6 lbs lost, 29.6 lbs overall)
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I managed to conquer the two day 'grissini binge' that was plaguing me the last two nights. I didn't eat any of those darn breadstick things today, (had Ak Mak Whole Wheat and Sesame Crackers) and had no trouble staying on track this evening. I didn't lose anything from yesterday, due to a chef salad that was my lunch yesterday--had to lunch at a restaurant with a friend and the salad was lesser of many evils, just a little too big, and more protein than what should be eaten at one meal. Had them hold the cheese on the salad and give me lemon wedges for dressing.

Monday is beginning of my third week. Hope everyone is doing okay. Hang in there, Lioness. TOM will pass eventually.:flowerforyou:

I am hanging in there, over ate a bit Friday night and Saturday all day long, but I am maintaining at 210.0.............

I have a tooth ache and going to the dentist at noon.

Can you all give me soup ideas that adhere to plan???
  • bgat
    Options
    what kind of soup??? chicken ect...???
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    what kind of soup??? chicken ect...???

Well chicken soup I know how to make.............wanted some other flavors..........
  • bgat
    Options
    Hot and Sour Thai Shrimp Soup
    Ingredients
    100 grams shrimp 2 cups vegetable broth (or substitute 1 cup water for 1 cup broth) Juice of 1⁄2 lemon with rind 1 lemon grass stalk 2-3 slices of fresh ginger Red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper 1 tablespoon green onion 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro Salt and pepper to taste
    Directions
    Bring the broth to a boil. Add the ginger, lemongrass, lemon juice, onion, and pepper. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add the shrimp and cilantro and cook another 8 minutes. Serve hot. Remove lemongrass before serving.

something different to try i guess
  • lorishines
    Options
    Hi HCG crew- how is everyone progressing ? I see some impressive numbers above!

So today is day 3 of injections- and day one of vlcd. I just threw my chicken breast in the slow cooker with a little salt, pepper and garlic... and I am going to pair it with spinach- for lunch and dinner and a melba toast... Can I have an apple with both meals ?

How do I cook frozen spinach? I am not exactly Martha Stewart in the kitchen!

So I downloaded Dr Simeons "pounds and inches" - and will be following his protocol. My doctor has his own diet plan to go with the HCG but I honestly think its too liberal- and I want FIERCE results. Dr Simeons protocol choices ARE included in his plan anyway but my DOC added some foods that I just think would be risky - for example- cheerios, olive oil, watermelon, soy sauce, brown rice... and diet shakes. I told him I would stick to the old school protocol- and he is ok with that,

So far I dont feel any hunger at all- but HAHA its only 930 am. I guess I shouldnt get too optimistic just yet!
  • rob1976
    Options
    Can I have an apple with both meals?
    Following the Simeons protocol, no. You may not have the same meat, veggie, or fruit twice in the same day.
  • kaydavis1
    Options
    hi, which hcg drops are you using, there are so many, i dont know which one to go with. thanks,k
  • rob1976
    Options
    I use the clinical grade (non-homeopathic) HCG (Corion/Ovidac) ordered from All Day Chemist.
  • princessringer
    Options
    Hello fellow HCGer's,

Today is my first forum post as well as my first day of VLCD. So good so far... I've had a ton to drink (I may float away any minute :tongue: ), but have not really experiened any of the side effects listed in the previous posts that I've read. A little bit of hunger, but not unmanagable by maintaining the water sippage and no real headache.

I've enjoyed reading through all of the posts and knowing that there is support near and far for the process of changing my lifestyle. I was skeptical at first about HCG, but have not only one, but two individuals that I know well who have done HCG with great success. I mean, you can't look physical results in the mouth can you? :happy:

Anyway, this is the start of a journey for me to improve my lifestyle as a whole and to be more happy about who I am on the outside. I'm shooting for an overall goal of 74 punds lost <gasp, did I just admit that outloud :embarassed: >... Due to the amount of weight I want to lose, I'm thinking that it will be necessary for me to go three rounds... God grant me strength, lol.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    Hello fellow HCGer's,

Today is my first forum post as well as my first day of VLCD. So good so far... I've had a ton to drink (I may float away any minute :tongue: ), but have not really experiened any of the side effects listed in the previous posts that I've read. A little bit of hunger, but not unmanagable by maintaining the water sippage and no real headache.

I've enjoyed reading through all of the posts and knowing that there is support near and far for the process of changing my lifestyle. I was skeptical at first about HCG, but have not only one, but two individuals that I know well who have done HCG with great success. I mean, you can't look physical results in the mouth can you? :happy:

Anyway, this is the start of a journey for me to improve my lifestyle as a whole and to be more happy about who I am on the outside. I'm shooting for an overall goal of 74 punds lost <gasp, did I just admit that outloud :embarassed: >... Due to the amount of weight I want to lose, I'm thinking that it will be necessary for me to go three rounds... God grant me strength, lol.

Welcome!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!