HCG progress and updates - for people on it or thinking abou

Options

Replies

• sagithia
    sagithia Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    HELP!!

I go on vacation in exactly 27days. It is all inclusive and I want to look amazing in my bikini. This is what I am doing now. I eath the following daily:

2 melba
    2 fruits (orange, apple, or strawberries)
    2 vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onlion, spinach)
    2 meats (steak, ground turkey, chicken breasts, ground beef)

*Is there something that I am doing wrong?

I have only lost about 3lbs in about a week. What am I doing wrong? I try to take the fat off of the meat but sometimes its hard to determine what is fat.

When I am on vacation I want to eat everything and anything because we paid for it already and it is all inclusive. Will this be a bad thing? I am so confused and lost.

Also, do you drops not taste like anyhing? Where do you guys get it from and where is it the cheapest?

I have no idea how to get back to see posts so if you can mail me, I would appreciate it. I am getting scared here...
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I sent Sagithia a PM on how to find the thread, and told her to look for answers to her questions here.

My first suggestion would be, if you want others on the forum to be able to see your food diary, you need to make it public. Right now it is asking for a key.

There are several reasons you might not be losing at the rate others are. If you are not that far away from your ideal weight, you will lose more slowly. Have you eliminated oil-based moisturizers and cosmetics? Are you keep to the quantities specified for food items 100 grams - 3.5 ounces. Measurements are for UNCOOKED items.

What type of HCG are you using?
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    G'afternoon Happy Forum people! Two questions for you today:

1. Has anyone else strayed oh-so-slightly & had dill pickles? I did last night (I probabably had a very good-sized {about 6" long} pickle but it was in slice-form) and I got up this morning and TWO POUNDS popped back on my scale!!!!

I've had pickles 2 or 3 times before (I'm on day 36) and didn't see any effect so I went ahead and had them again. Admittedly, I KNOW I ate too many but didn't think it would bugger my progress. Anyone this far along knows how frustrating it is when progress is impeded...any feedback is welcome!

Anyone else seen this result?

2. Is everyone waiting a full 6-weeks between round 1 and round 2? I had a girl-friend who stopped round 1 injections at 26 days, no-carbed for 2 weeks, added carbs for 1 week and then started injections again. She dropped another 10lbs in the same fashion as the first round. I'm making assuptions on the manuscript but I'm assuming that the first 3 weeks is an adjustment period for your body to get used to using food for it's intake instead of fat and then the second 3 weeks to ensure that the hypthymus is properly reset. But...it's all assumed. Anyone have any solid feedback?

On another website I belong to, they are stating that the weightloss clinic they are doing their hHCG from says that the homeopathic doesn't cause the immunity issues that the shots and the RX sublingual drops cause so there is no need to rest in between rounds.
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    Maybe I'm not really joking about the TOM loading. I have been ravenous today. I have eaten all my allowed food, except dinner and I'm holding off so I don't starve in the middle of the night. Drinking water has not helped. I have had 40 ounces so far. I've also just had my "snack" of strawberries and melba toast. Not even my coffee is taking away this urge to eat!

I don't understand where this is coming from. I have not really been hungry at all on this (except maybe day 3). Yesterday, in fact, I was way below my calories because I just wasn't hungry. Now, I don't know if I'll make it!

Thanks for all the info, Rob. I am using NuvaRing and I wonder is this is why I am having trouble.

Oh, and yes - I had the same issue with a dill pickle. I think it was all the salt! I enjoyed it, but won't be eating another for a long time.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    Somebody please shoot me from the hunger..............

I have already had 82 oz of water and I am still hungry!! I have taken the drops 4 times already today and I only have supper options available when I get home from work...........

One of my co-workers is already sensing my anguish as he said he can tell I am irritated today.
  • sagithia
    Options
    bump
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Somebody please shoot me from the hunger..............

I have already had 82 oz of water and I am still hungry!! I have taken the drops 4 times already today and I only have supper options available when I get home from work...........

One of my co-workers is already sensing my anguish as he said he can tell I am irritated today.

One thing that helps me is to eat portions of the allowable food throughout the day. Like, this morning, I had a clementime orange shortly after getting up. Had my lunch portion of beef and asparagus about 12:30p, am thinking about having the other clementine as a snack soon.

Tonight at dinner I will have my meat and veggies, and have the fruit and melba later in eve as a snack. If you can't stand to not eat something, another melba or some veggies shouldn't hurt you too badly. I recall one person saying they kept slices of cucumber around to nibble on. Good luck.
  • fivefatcats
    fivefatcats Posts: 368
    Options
    July - I'm sorry you are suffering from hunger issues. I NEVER had that, not even in the beginning. I think I will do a second round - I wouldn't mind losing another 10-15 lbs before my cruise in November. I am waiting until mid-september (about 7-8 weeks) to do the second round but only because of running events I have planned. I have a half marathong on Sept 19 and am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to perform if I was in the middle of VLCD! So I actually plan to start that day or the next day.

Also - I have a co-worker who did the diet for a week, took two weeks off, and is now doing another week. (I guess she is making up her own protocol.) She lost 11lbs the first week, gained back 2, and is now doing her 2nd VLCD week. U got me?!?!?

Sagithia - I don't know what u weigh or how much you have to lose, but if you are close to goal then you may lose more slowly than someone with alot of weight to lose.

As far as hunger goes . . . I allowed myself to eat 300-400-500 grams of cabbage, asparagus, cucumbers, celery, tomatoes or lettuce in a sitting - they are good fillers, I like them, and maybe that's why I didn't have hunger issues. Try making a celery soup with some no sugar chicken broth and like a whole package of celery and lots of onion powder, ginger and a little black or red pepper for kick. Soup helps fill u up.

That's all I have!
  • fivefatcats
    fivefatcats Posts: 368
    Options
    I thought I would include these stats from my 40 day phase 2 run for anyone interested. Please note that the daily average by the end of the 40 was just under 0.7lbs per day - so don't get discouraged on those smaller loss days.

Day . . . . . . .weight . . . .daily change . . . .average daily change
    1 (load) . . . .184.8 . . . . .X . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    2 (load) . . . .189.4 . . . . .+4.6 . . . . . . . . . . . +4.6
    3 . . . . . . . . . .191.6 . . . . .+2.2 . . . . . . . . . . .+3.4
    4 . . . . . . . . . .186.0 . . . . .-5.6 . . . . . . . . . . . .+0.4
    5 . . . . . . . . . .182.2 . . . . .-2.6 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.65
    6 . . . . . . . . . .179.0 . . . . .-3.2 . . . . . . . . . . . .-1.16
    7 . . . . . . . . . .177.0 . . . . .-2.0 . . . . . . . . . . . .-1.30
    8 . . . . . . . . . .175.6 . . . . .-1.4 . . . . . . . . . . . .-1.31
    9 . . . . . . . . . .175.2 . . . . .-0.4 . . . . . . . . . . . .-1.20
    10 . . . . . . . . .174.6 . . . . .-0.6 . . . . . . . . . . . .-1.13
    11 . . . . . . . . .174.8 . . . . .+0.2 . . . . . . . . . . . .-1.00
    12 . . . . . . . . .174.0 . . . . .-0.8 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.98
    13 . . . . . . . . .173.6 . . . . .-0.4 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.93
    14 . . . . . . . . .172.8 . . . . .-0.8 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.92
    15 . . . . . . . . .172.2 . . . . .-0.6 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.90
    16 . . . . . . . . .171.2 . . . . .-1.0 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.91
    17 . . . . . . . . .170.0 . . . . .-1.2 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.93
    18 . . . . . . . . .168.8 . . . . .-1.2 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.94
    19 . . . . . . . . .168.4 . . . . .-0.4 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.91
    20 . . . . . . . . .168.6 . . . . .+0.2 . . . . . . . . . . . -0.85
    21 . . . . . . . . .168.2 . . . . .-0.4 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.83
    22 . . . . . . . . .167.6 . . . . .-0.6 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.82
    23 . . . . . . . . .167.6 . . . . . 0.0 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.78
    24 . . . . . . . . .167.4 . . . . .-0.2 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.76
    25 . . . . . . . . .166.2 . . . . .-1.2 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.78
    26 . . . . . . . . .165.4 . . . . .-0.8 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.78
    27 . . . . . . . . .165.0 . . . . .-0.4 . . . . . . . . . . . .-.076
    28 . . . . . . . . .163.0 . . . . .-2.0 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.81
    29 . . . . . . . . .162.4 . . . . .-0.6 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.80
    30 . . . . . . . . .162.4 . . . . . .0.0 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.77
    31 . . . . . . . . .162.8 . . . . . +0.8 . . . . . . . . . . .-0.73
    32 . . . . . . . . .161.8 . . . . .-1.0 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.74
    33 . . . . . . . . .162.0 . . . . .+0.2 . . . . . . . . . . . -0.71
    34 . . . . . . . . .161.0 . . . . .-1.0 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.72
    35 . . . . . . . . .159.8 . . . . .-1.2 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.74
    36 . . . . . . . . .159.0 . . . . .-0.8 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.74
    37 . . . . . . . . .159.8 . . . . .+0.8 . . . . . . . . . . ..-0.69
    38 last dose.159.2 . . . . -0.6 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.69
    39 . . . . . . . . . .158.8 . . . .-0.4 . . . . . . . . . . . .-0.68
    40 . . . . . . . . . .162.0 (had too much fun that day :tongue: )

Just food for thought or perhaps a tool to compare your own journey to . . .
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I am down another 4.4 pounds this morning for a total of 7 pounds in 2 days, woooohoooo!!

The hungries are starting to subside a bit, so that is a calming feeling. I was getting really testy yesterday and just felt irritated, LOL.....

Still have lots of energy and feeling GREAT!!!

Confession, I had a half slice of cheddar cheese on my burger last night with tomato and a lettuce leaf. I still lost 4.4 pounds and I won't make a habit of this either............. Just happy that its coming off.

How long does it take to start noticing that you are actually losing weight???
  • Gorgeous1
    Gorgeous1 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    YAY! So glad I found some fellow HCGers. (please feel free to add me as a friend. I like interaction).

I did this diet successfully a couple years ago except I screwed up Phase 3 and 4 (and we all know what that means, right).

So I'm back. It took me two years to work up the "umph" needed to do this diet successfully. It's a mental attitude that if your aren't ready to commit, you won't do well. As I often say about this type of thing: it may be simple but that doesn't mean it's easy. hehe.

Anyway I am on day two of VLCD. I'm doing injections and skipping two days a week to prevent immunity.

I'm ready to go!
  • sagithia
    Options
    Ive been eating a bit more about 100gs of cooked meat because I take a 2hour walk every day. I haven't realyl been posting but I will start today. I se a homeopathic drop and take it 6times a day with 6 drops.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    YAY! So glad I found some fellow HCGers. (please feel free to add me as a friend. I like interaction).

I did this diet successfully a couple years ago except I screwed up Phase 3 and 4 (and we all know what that means, right).

So I'm back. It took me two years to work up the "umph" needed to do this diet successfully. It's a mental attitude that if your aren't ready to commit, you won't do well. As I often say about this type of thing: it may be simple but that doesn't mean it's easy. hehe.

Anyway I am on day two of VLCD. I'm doing injections and skipping two days a week to prevent immunity.

I'm ready to go!

So happy to see you here!!!
  • July24Lioness
    Options

I'm ready to go!

• July24Lioness
    Options

I'm ready to go!

• sagithia
    Options
    I will be going on vacation on August 24th for 10days to the dominican republic. I have been on the diet for a week now and only lost a ew lbs I started out at a weight of 170 and now am at 158 but that includes weight loss from working out before. My boyfriend plans on popping the question when we are there and we are probably just going to elope when there. I want to drink with him and enjoy myself. What should I do now? I am getting scared hearing about putting on 1lb a day if I go there and enjoy. PLEASE HELP!
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I will be going on vacation on August 24th for 10days to the dominican republic. I have been on the diet for a week now and only lost a ew lbs I started out at a weight of 170 and now am at 158 but that includes weight loss from working out before. My boyfriend plans on popping the question when we are there and we are probably just going to elope when there. I want to drink with him and enjoy myself. What should I do now? I am getting scared hearing about putting on 1lb a day if I go there and enjoy. PLEASE HELP!

I would probably stop the HCG and go ahead and start Phase 3 (low carb) no sugar, no starch so you have the 3 weeks to stabilize and then you should be able to drink and eat and enjoy yourself with little or no consequence.

That would be what I would do.
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    I broke the plateau!! I only lost a pound, but that pound was hard won! I think I will start losing more. More importantly, I was able to put on a pair of shorts today that I have not been able to wear in two years! And when I did wear them, they looked tight. Today, they look good! I went over my calories yesterday, but I stuck to protocol, so I don't think it hurt me. I drank a lot of water. I can't stress it enough - if you're not losing DRINK! Drink lots of water.
    Good luck today everyone.

I am not experienced enough to help you, sagithia. I would suggest that you do the diet until you go. Stop taking the hcg while you are on vacation and stick to as many protocol foods as you can. Eat good fresh fish, lots of veggies and stay away from fried anything. Splurge once in a while. Taste things, but have the self discipline to stop after three bites.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I broke the plateau!! I only lost a pound, but that pound was hard won! I think I will start losing more. More importantly, I was able to put on a pair of shorts today that I have not been able to wear in two years! And when I did wear them, they looked tight. Today, they look good! I went over my calories yesterday, but I stuck to protocol, so I don't think it hurt me. I drank a lot of water. I can't stress it enough - if you're not losing DRINK! Drink lots of water.
    Good luck today everyone.

I am not experienced enough to help you, sagithia. I would suggest that you do the diet until you go. Stop taking the hcg while you are on vacation and stick to as many protocol foods as you can. Eat good fresh fish, lots of veggies and stay away from fried anything. Splurge once in a while. Taste things, but have the self discipline to stop after three bites.

First off congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Wouldn't she need to stabilize the best she could before going to try to ensure that she could have some drinks and dessert without sabotaging her efforts???

That is why I suggested the stoppage of the HCG and weening into no sugar, no starch (low carb) phase.
  • Gorgeous1
    Gorgeous1 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!