How did you celebrate hitting your ultimate goal weight?

Options

Replies

• diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Buy a puppy :noway: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH... RESCUES AND HUMANE SOCIETY PEOPLE...

anyway...

I go myself a new bikini :smile:

Like :)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    At my first goal of 50 lbs I am going to buy a few new clothes to get thru my next 50 lbs. at that 50 lb mark. Will do it one more time. When I reach my ultimate goal I am thinking about some barely there photos for my husband. A pat on. The back, and bragging rights to all the people in my family that didn't believe in me. Just an FYI I would never look down on someone, or act like I was better than someone because I am skinnier than they are. Then again the people closest to you can cut you the deepest.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I hope that for myself, my boobies will have shrunk enough that I I'll be happy with them, but if not, I might get a lift/reduction... I've been top heavy since I was 12, and I was normal size for my age other than up top. Also if the stupid "dunlop" is still there, may have a tummy tuck as well. Let me tell you, c-sections are not nice to a woman's body. Well, at least mine.
    Also I'm thinking that my awesomely adorable and also very hot hubby and I need to take a vacation, just the two of us, kids can stay with the grandparents!
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I bought myself the car I always wanted, but didn't fit in to until I lost the weight.

2013 Mustang GT with the 5.0L v8, 6-speed manual and track pack.

20130518_170815.jpg

Awesome!! (-:
  • smmorri
    smmorri Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did absolutely nothing.

Its not too late! You could still celebrate your victory :)
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Boob job. :)

Real > Fakes, just sayin :)

Start with an A cup. Stretch to a D with each of your two pregnancies. Breast feed two babies. Then end up with less than an "A" Cup then tell me that ;) Lol I want them for me not for anyone else. I love every inch of my body except my boobs. I don't need big ones just a full B small C that is nice and shapely. I don't want to be self conscious about anything anymore!
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have been planning on a new tattoo since i started. It has taken so long to get the last 6lbs off that I can't decide what to get and where now :happy: I am also planning a tummy tuck in the future but want to give myself a chance to really get my body fat down first.
  • smmorri
    smmorri Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I want to do something special when I reach my mini goal of 50 pounds lost.... but I don't know what to do yet.

When I reach my ultimate goal of 65-70 pounds lost, I'm going to buy a bikini, short shorts for summer, a pretty dress, expensive jeans...

PLUS, I have a small chest full of clothes that are too small for me. They are all size Medium. So, hopefully, along the way, I will be able to fit in those clothes!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I went on holiday to Spain and I wore all the bikinis and size 8 dresses I bought when I was overweight
  • kingtermite
    kingtermite Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    +1
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I am pretty close to goal but I would like to take a trip to Florida to hit the beach. I would love to wear a bikini for the first time ever.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    A tattoo! I'm also heading to Mexico for my senior spring break next year - I'll celebrate with a bikini!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I continued starving myself...j/k...I bought a couple of new suits. :wink:

8488541.png
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My only plan for when I hit the goal weight is to post before & after pics on the Success Stories forum. I find it to be quite inspiration and would like to give back a little.

And then I'm gonna live the life that being morbidly obese has denied me.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I didn't have an ultimate goal weight and still haven't hit the weight I entered when joining MFP. But when I got back into my skinny jeans (my goal) I celebrated by wearing them. A LOT! Still do.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Haven't hit that UGW yet! But I do have mini goals!
    Once I hit a certain number on the scale I'll celebrate as listed:
    Started at 310lbs- from there...
    285lbs {achieved!} - New Outfit
    265lbs- Knotts Berry Farm Trip
    240lbs- Santa Barbara Weekend Getaway Trip
    220lbs- Six Flags Day Trip
    199lbs- Disneyland Trip
    UGW-170-180lbs- Sky Diving!
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'll try and get pregnant again ;) lol. My big motivator is to have a healthy pregnancy that I start at a healthy weight (instead of going into it with previous baby weight).

But really, I'm thinking seriously about some boudoir photos.

And hey! Might help with point 1. ;)
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options

anyway...

I go myself a new bikini :smile:

sometimes that's hard to do. Our first dog was a rescue, but the second is coming from a breeder bc we want a guarantee on personality and the runt of the litter.
  • Akrion
    Akrion Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I got myself a Louis Vuitton bag! :love:
  • Marley2310
    Marley2310 Posts: 304
    Options
    All i can remember that day is that i was in Amsterdam in a vacation and my friends had E's haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!