Replies

• dianatogo
    dianatogo Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey Skinny, you look great. Keep it up!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Fantastic Job. You are right it is not easy, but it is doable and YOU are doing IT!!!! Keep up your hard work and all those healthy eats! Have a great evening~Corina
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for posting your success!
  • nanceroo922
    nanceroo922 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work! You look great!
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! Congratulations on quitting smoking, that along with weight loss, is no easy task!
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Quitting smoking AND losing weight? You are awesome! What great accomplishments.

Ditto! BTW.
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look like a completely different man! Congrats on your loss! And stopped smoking at the same time?! Dang! You, I think, could possible be a super hero! :wink:
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • wenjwlj
    wenjwlj Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Very inspirational!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great.. That's a lot of weight lost in such a short time. And the fact that you conquered eating healthy and quitting smoking at the same time.. HATS OFF TO YOU !!
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up the good work.
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great job! My husband did just about the same, going from 277 on January 18 to 195 this morning, so I KNOW how hard you worked to get where you are! Congrats!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look amazing!!! Congratulations on all your hard work and keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • pateyface
    pateyface Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What a great loss. You look amazing!!!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and the smoking! Quitting smoking is my next goal. How did you do it?

I went cold turkey. I did quite a bit of web research, found a site, www.neversmokeagain.com, it's free, makes sense, I followed it and it worked for me. As you go thru it, it might sound a little corny, but if you believe it, do what they say, it will work.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You inspire me daily to not give up:flowerforyou: You look awesome :smokin: and I love to read about all the NSV you are experiencing along the way. Congrats on you're new life :love:

And it's the friends like you that keep me coming back and doing what I'm doing, so thanks to you too!!
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well done and to also quit smoking and still lose that much weight is so inspiring.

You must feel fabulous as you look great.
  • wendinbill
    wendinbill Posts: 48
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • jnativ
    jnativ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!! thanks for showing us your progress :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!