Am I still allowed to run shirtless with back hair?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    How come men are allowed to run shirtless, yet when we do it is "indecent exposure"?

No fair.
    It's actually legal in far more states in the U.S. than people imagine. Some places, for example Asheville, NC 60 miles from here, has an annual topless day downtown to reinforce its legality but its legal any day and time.
  • SPARTANPOWER
    Options
    No
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    My husband is nearly hairless and beautifully caramel toned. However, my boyfriend is very hairy front and back...I love their differences but it bothers him so he waxes it. I say do what feels good. :) I do.

Absolutely read this as "camel toed"
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    of course!

ETA: I'd rather see back hair than bloody nipples. Cheers! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • sailawaykate
    sailawaykate Posts: 126
    Options
    Ain't nobody's business if you do!
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Do it! I prefer men to look like men, facial hair, back hair, who cares? If I wanted to date a man that was smooth and feminine and looked like a woman I'd date a woman. Or a teenage boy. XD Do what you want!
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Stop the hair shaming.

PS. Move to Canada. Women can go shirtless too.
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    question is though where its legal... DO they go shirtless??? if so where and yes ill be moving!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm not that embarrassed about the back hair. . .It's the back-FAT that I don't want seen!
  • ArtsyLaurie
    ArtsyLaurie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yup. Hairy men are sexy.

2nd vote here!

BF had to shave his beard off for work, very sad!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    How come men are allowed to run shirtless, yet when we do it is "indecent exposure"?

No fair.
    It's actually legal in far more states in the U.S. than people imagine. Some places, for example Asheville, NC 60 miles from here, has an annual topless day downtown to reinforce its legality but its legal any day and time.

In the UK (where I live) it isn't legal. Not that I would want to walk around with no top on, all sorts of creepy men staring at you. But still, bit of a sexist law.
  • Tavok
    Tavok Posts: 10
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better: It has been ten years since I have worn a shirt and the shirt actually be in contact with my torso. When I take a shower, I simply turn silver from all the water tension. Likewise, when I jump into any pool of water, I simply float on top, like a leaf or insect. I once dated a female Klingon officer who liked like the hair during mating. Once I told her her forehead was too smooth for me, "being picked up by the fuzz" had entirely new meaning. Some people have told me I look like Russel Brand and Robin Williams gave birth to a giant walnut.