Boobs - men look but dont touch

Options
1235»

Replies

• lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I think mine are bigger and no I don't deduct for them. When I tell people my weight they say "OH YEAH well like half of that is boobs!!" lol Obviously not but it makes me giggle. I have been drunk enough to use my food scale to weigh these puppies before too. It's my party trick??

Bahahaaha!!! I'm just imagining someone weighing their boobs.

I've seen that party trick performed by another individual...... Yes it is rather amusing. :)
  • tyresank
    tyresank Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I've never been below a 38/40 D or DD depending upon the bra, and once I got around 21% BF with the weight training, believe me it all went. I had to get a 36C (slightly padded) the other day. And when I was 23 I had a bust reduction, taking 1.5 lbs off each reducing to a DD. Sooooooooo I am not sure, and I sure wish mine had stayed but most of the fat I held in the upper body is now gone due to my personal trainer's efforts.... and my diet.

Boo Hoo....

And BTW to the poster who said you can never had large enough... well let him try to cart them around all day long ! They cause back issues, dig into your shoulders enough to cause the bone to become indented and also can cause the bra strap to cut and cause sores on your shoulders. So yes there is a size that is just too much I think!
  • becca2967
    becca2967 Posts: 2
    Options
    my boobs are a 42h and i dont count them, they were there when i started to lose weight, and will be when i loose it lol. everyone has different body shapes, but the weight is still weight if that makes sence, i dont think it makes sence to not count a body part, ie legs arms etc are also different in everyone.x
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't count my boob weight lol. But then again... Mine are mostly saline :blushing: It's nice to be able to take 4.64 pounds off of my scale number though haha.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    I don't count my boob weight lol. But then again... Mine are mostly saline :blushing: It's nice to be able to take 4.64 pounds off of my scale number though haha.

Ah. Saline has so many wonderful uses.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I have big big boobs, too big for my size and my doctor told me they are mostly glands. I lost 12 lbs dropped 3 pants sizes but my chest area did not budge. I went from a tight 34g/32h to a comfortable 32h. That was it.

So i googled around to see how much my breasts weigh (and yes i even tried to weigh them!!)
    They are 3-4 lbs each! Heavy load! I am carrying almost 8 lbs around, that is heavier than a newborn baby :sad:

Sooooo is it fair fot me to increase my goal weight by 5-6 lbs since i need to take into account my girls weight??

Has anyone considered that?!

Just a thought, I lost 30 lbs and didn't lose much in boob until I started doing strenuous exercise regularly...then they practically fell off over night.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    You might need to see a doctor about that.