Man Periods

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Big time !!
    But i don't agree that it is right after ours.
  • Tiffyholli
    Tiffyholli Posts: 92 Member
    Have you checked his beer-steak-o-meter ?

I'm taking him to the brewery today.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    I swear sometimes I think my boyfriend has a period.. It usually happens once a month...

As long as he doesn't start discussions on MFP about periods then it's okay for him to have a cranky week.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    I swear sometimes I think my boyfriend has a period.. It usually happens once a month... He gets cranky & annoyed etc just like how women get when were on ours. Do you think your man sometimes have man periods? :laugh:

OMG girlie, course he will go through all the cranky and annoyed stuff.

Just right after your TOM, the guys have a helluva lot of stuff to put up with from us!!

We blame it all on TOM, weight/mood swings/I love you/ I don`t love you?my clothes fit/they don`t fit...

....the poor guys have to put up with it each and every month,!

so of course they have a period ...they are going to think weight/I love you /I don`t love you? Your clothes fit/you look fine stop worrying

arrrghhhh let me have a break and stop driving me crazy
    :noway:

I don't know what you women and men are smoking, but people all have mood swings. Ours, as females, may be more chemically evident but we're all just giant walking chemistry sets that have the ability to go off.

As to the poster of this quote about men putting up with us, perhaps you are an unbearable teetering emotional mess but that doesn't mean every man out there has a girlfriend like you. So please do not include me in your feelings of what your man has to put up with. My man also admit he has a "period", but his happens about once a week, or once daily if he has a bad day, then I have these moments too. Imagine that, being human and being stressed = emotional outcomes. :ohwell:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    He may have too much blood in his alcohol stream
  • Jetjedi
    Jetjedi Posts: 24 Member
    The monthly Ball Cycle, lol.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Ya know, now that I think about it, he doesn't seem to be as grouchy and has been quite happy since I no longer have them. :laugh: :laugh:
    Hmmm *shrug*
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    dude, totally!!! My husband always gets cranky for an entire week and it sux! Then I have my period another week so we have 2 great weeks a month! lol...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I just hate having to wipe the blood up with tissue paper. I wish they would make something for male absorption.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    We get closer every time you "have a headache"
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Men get them, but we don't call them 'periods', its called a 'question mark'

As in when you ask us a question, we just respond with 'huh?'
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Not since I went through the change. Hot flashes are a pain in the *kitten*...lemme tell ya!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Men get them, but we don't call them 'periods', its called a 'question mark'

As in when you ask us a question, we just respond with 'huh?'
    oh, they were saying "huh"?

I thought it was, "duh".

My bad. :flowerforyou:
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Depends on the "dry spell".

It is a constant cycle of increasing tension, stress and anxiety that increases by the hour up till the point the dry spell ends, and then starts over.

This!

I believe the medical term is Baby Batter Build Up Syndrome and your man she seek out a support group at your local dance club.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    They are called hemorrhoids.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    YES! They do. Its best to just throw beer and steaks at them, then run away.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Periods aren't nearly as bad as semicolons; semicolons are a mother effer.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Man periods usually come on about 3-4 days with no sex. They can be real miserable if no self pleasure is taken during that time.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Blasphemer!

Burn the witch!

[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo274/fcz_x/Gif Marvel Alliance Facebook/brujaescarlata.gif[/img]
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    I find getting naked helps alleviate the symptoms!:bigsmile: