small progress

Options
nyqueensguy
nyqueensguy Posts: 100 Member
Today is one week for me. I believe I did fairly well, but not perfect. The sale says I lost 1.4 lbs, but I feel like I lost more. I stayed on plan almost every day with a few minor slips. My pants feel looser and I feel stronger so I know I'm doing something right!! I worked out every day except Sunday. This week I need to focus on drinking less coffee and lots more water!!! I think that could be one of the reasons I didnt lose more weight.

Replies

• tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 1.4!! :drinker:
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good for you! For a long time I didn't look at a scale, but I found that I lost more inches than actual pounds. That's definitely the way to do it and it sounds like you're on your way! Great job!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    1.4 is a great loss be proud of it!! I'll take any of the coffee you don't want :) Keep it going you are doing great!
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Did you take measurements when you started? That can make a big difference. You may be loosing inches faster than pounds. I didn't do this an total regret it now.

1.4lbs for the first week is great! Keep up the good work.
  • nyqueensguy
    nyqueensguy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! Ive been trying to lose weight for months and this is definitely the way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!