What do you guys think of girls with jet black hair?

Options

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Black hair , Blue eyes combo ftw
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Black hair , Blue eyes combo ftw

This
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My hair is dyed black, so I love it! Although I wish it wasn't so hard to bleach out. Would love to put colored chunks in my hair.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I dyed my hair jet black and HATED it. It's taken years of growth to get it out without stripping it. Make sure it's something you really want, or try a wash in wash out colour first.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Who cares what other people think? If they're going to judge you for your hair colour they're shallow and stupid and they don't count. Do what you want. It's your hair.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Just remember to keep up with the color when it starts to grow out. The only thing worse than the skunk look is smelling like one.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural red-head and dyed my hair jet black about a year ago after I went as a vulcan one Halloween and everyone was amazed how awesome I looked. I LOVE my new hair! Yes, I know a lot of guys prefer red, but I definitely prefer black. It all depends on the person. I think if you're thinking about it, go for it!

6scqye.jpg

I love black hair on you. It draws so much attention to your eyes. Beautiful!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    its about you, not them
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I think you would look AMAZEBALLS going about 2 shades lighter. a warm blonder with natural highlights. couple that with a tan, your gorgeous face and those eyes are gonna pop!

x
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a guy, but I think it depends on your skin tone. I have light skin with pink undertones, and jet black would just make my skin look ruddy.

Ditto. It's all to do with skin tone.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My hair is naturally light brown, I have green eyes and my skin is pale with yellow undertones, I look terrible with dark hair!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a guy, but I think it depends on your skin tone. I have light skin with pink undertones, and jet black would just make my skin look ruddy.

Ditto. It's all to do with skin tone.

I disagree.

I was born a red head. According to my 'skin tone' I should stick to warmer colours. However blues and blacks on me look fabulous. I constantly get told to stick to warmer by people who haven't seen me rocking cool colours. It's all about attitude and loving what you're wearing. As far as I'm concerned having to know what 'skin tone' you have, what 'looks good' is just another way to make you conform.
    Stuff that. Wear whatever you want in whatever colour you want. Your clothes, your make up, your hair colour is about you. Not anyone else.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    <<< jet black hair. I have an olive skin tone though so I don't look washed out with it. If you have a pale complexion, avoid at all costs!
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    <<< jet black hair. I have an olive skin tone though so I don't look washed out with it. If you have a pale complexion, avoid at all costs!

uhhh, disagree.... I have pale skin but often dye my hair a dark black, and it looks fantastic. I have really bright eyes and it makes them pop and stand out.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm more concerned with what their face and body looks like.

I've never given a sh** what a girls hair/eye color is.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I recently started coloring my jet black. "Starry Night" from Feria to be exact. I LOVE IT. I feel like I can only pull off either blonde-blonde or jet black. Everything in between either clashes with my skin tone or makes me look washed out. The only thing that's kind of a pain is that it fades pretty quick. Everyone always tell me how healthy and shiny it looks though.
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Based on your pic, I think you could definitely pull it off. Just a disclaimer, though: I dyed my hair black when I was in the 11th grade and it looked terrible on me (at least I thought it did). I have a fair skin tone and a lot of freckles. If you have freckles, don't even think about it, haha!

I have green eyes too, though, and I definitely did get a lot of comments on the fact that the darker my hair is, the more my eyes stand out. Good luck girl!
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    well I dont have black hair, but my hair is dark, mother nature played a funny trick on me and gave me black eyebrows and light brown hair. It didn't work for me, I had jet black hair when I was younger and it worked on the younger me, this is dark brown with red and this works for me now. I think you would look good with really dark brown hair with reddish highlights.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options

uhhh, disagree.... I have pale skin but often dye my hair a dark black, and it looks fantastic. I have really bright eyes and it makes them pop and stand out.

I also disagree.... I have pale skin and have been dying my hair black for a couple years now... I love it, and it looks great!!
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    If she is not a Latina or some other ethnicity which that trait is common to, I assume she must have dyed it. I know that isn't always the case, but it is just what pops into my mind when I see a freckle-faced, lily white-skinned girl with jet black hair.