What do you guys think of girls with jet black hair?

Options

Replies

• SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    0637_7d34.gif

tumblr_m35yxzrCCB1qhe8igo1_r1_500.gif
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    ih
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Haha I said I'm going to tan this summer! Hello tan! :bigsmile:

Yeah I saw that. From your profile photo, your complexion doesn't look like it something you need to worry about. But we all like to look a little darker during this time of year. :smile:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    This chick is hawt...
    tumblr_mk4lxlXFTN1rkpg3mo1_500_zps5df0790d.gif

Yesssssssss!!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Make sure you pick the right black...yes there are different shades of black when it comes to hair!

This. The wrong shade will make you look pale.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    it only looks good on the right people. good luck!
  • bonelessskinless
    Options
    Jet black looks better on pale skin
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WARNING! I love my hair colour. It's meant to be dark brown but wound up black. It suits me with fair skin and blue eyes.

BUT!

Its black forever now unless I strip it which will destroy it. The colours I used were only semi permanent but they have permanently stained my hair. Food for thought...
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    you will need to adjust you make up pallet... but I like my hair dark. it's dark already, but it looks fresh when it's not showing any silver rabbits! lol!!!!

I have violet hair before... loved it, but they don't make that color any more. :(
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Jet black looks better on pale skin

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. I have natural "jet black" hair and I'm very much caramel-skin colored.

I think my hair and my complexion look amazing together. I've never tanned and I've never dyed.
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I have naturally brownish/blonde hair and I dye it black. I stripped it once to go back to natural and hated it! Dyed it back a week later. I agree though, you have to pick the right black. I accidentally picked a black/blue once. Not again, lol. I think you'd look gorgeous. It might take a few days to get used to it at first though.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    It's like they say - variety is the spice of Josh. Try it out - it won't last forever.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    in my honest opinion depends on your complexion :)
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde but decided to dye my (very long) hair jet black last summer. I LOVE IT!! I may have pale skin but the black really brings out the green in my eyes. I've had a lot of people compliment me on it, and it looks so natural that most people are shocked to hear it's dyed. I say GO FOR IT!!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great on women with pale skin...it only looks wrong on lets say older individuals (gray eyebrows and a good recollection of war-bonds)

Remember tho when you go black its hard to go back (I know that sounds like a pun) what I mean is it takes a fair amount of bleaching to strip the black out of your hair.

I'm sure you will look stunning.

^This. If you're going to do it, commit to it. There is no going back without destroying or chopping your hair.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Black hair is HOT. Makes me think of Morticia (not sure if I spelled it right).
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I dyed mine jet black when I was a teen and went through kind of a goth phase. It's been every color in the rainbow probably. I would do it again, but it is just too much money for upkeep with my blonde roots. My favorite hair color is auburn.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I am sure you will look hot! Jet black is awesome! I tried it a few years ago but no one recognized me after. I got really sad so I bleached it till it turned copper. heh, luckily I had a super short pixie cut at the time so it wasn't too bad. I used to change my hair style and color like every 6 weeks when I was younger. Fun times. Anyway, you are gorgeous I am sure you could prolly pull off any color you want. Good luck!