Wedding Dress 60 days before and after pictures

Options
kindasortachewy
kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
60 days ago I went into a wedding dress shop to buy a veil for a dress I had already bought for my 4th of July wedding. I saw and fell in love with a dress that was so perfect for my wedding, but not so perfect for me. My lower bellow, love handles, and backfat/ arms made the dress not live up to all its glory, but when I put it on, I knew I had to have it. So I bought the dress even though I looked less than stunning in it, I joined MFP and I went to try it on this week for the first time, 60 days and over 20 pounds later.

AS you can see, where I was bulging out in the lower bell the dress is now wrinkled and falling loose on me, It will be steamed/ironed and will fall flat and look better. And since it fits over my muffin top it added inches to make the length so much better.

Its insane how much of a change there is! In the 'before' photos I was wearing a tummy tucker girdle and the corset is pulled tight. In the 'after' photos the corset isn't even help tuck me in, because its pulled as tight as it can go and its too loose and I am not wearing any girdles at all.

60 short days of hard work and eating less, and I have to take a dress that was too small for me in!!

a5acfc6b-b429-4ecc-a779-19bf12a97eea_zps87f6cfdc.jpg

9602ae54-412a-491a-94a7-fd6d6a7c0ac3_zps83802b66.jpg

26eefc39-87c1-43d3-a7e9-3d079014b74a_zpsf8acd56a.jpg

6da37bc7-49c8-4755-bb6e-0f9c82ef9c1b_zpsf3087ee6.jpg

fff541a1-73ff-47b5-b336-2e0a80a54c43_zps95d911d2.jpg

Replies

• ea101367
    ea101367 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Stunning! What a difference. Congrats!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What a difference 60 days can make! Great job!!

Congrats on your wedding, you look BEAUTIFUL!!
  • jessiebritt
    jessiebritt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Congrats on your wedding!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    That's a gorgeous dress. And well done on your hard work. Only a few more weeks until the big day!
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Huge progress in 60 days. Job very well done. You look beautiful in that dress by the way.
  • zeeni26
    zeeni26 Posts: 6
    Options
    wow thats amazing, good job, you look beautiful in that dress and I'm sure you are gonna look amazing at you're wedding:smile:
  • mom2cmb2x
    mom2cmb2x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look stunning! What a great job and a great difference! Wishing you much happiness!
  • k8n1
    k8n1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Awesome, you are an inspiration!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You look stunning....beautiful :) Congrats on your weight loss success! :)
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow!! LOVE the dress, and you look amazing in it!! Awesome job!!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just, WOW...
    Such a difference. You look amazing in that dress. I'm getting married next April and have put off dress shopping for fear of gaining weight between now and then. Haha. But you are totally rocking that dress, and your confidence level looks 10x higher than before.

You put in some HARD WORK, missy. Own it!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing! The last picture really shows your progress, with the ties at the back. Congrats!!!
  • jenngi620
    jenngi620 Posts: 51
    Options
    And look at your arms! Holy cow, nice work :)
  • julyfourth
    julyfourth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm getting married on the Fourth of July too! (hence, my username :drinker: ) I'm 21 pounds down today and look much better in my dress as well. Have fun!!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look beautiful!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Great job!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Wow, that is a fantastic transformation! Great job, your hard work definitely has paid off!
  • 3_is_enough
    Options
    You look great! Love the train!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Beautiful ... congratulations! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!