Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tinkerbell-spank.gif
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure it is just fiber. Either way - If you don't plan on using it for the rest of your life...don't do it. Learn the proper way of eating smaller proportions.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I sprinkle dried, ground up cow dung on my food, and it suppresses my appetite beautifully. It's cheaper and just as effective!
    I just sprinkle some of the sand from my cats' litter box. Works just as well and easier to get than cow plop. Maybe I should try marketing it instead of throwing it away. I've probably been putting thousands of dollars out in the trash every day.

:laugh:

I have never tried it but I think sends is amongst the worst crap they try to sell us.... Sprinkle that magic over your food and you'll look like those models dancing on the beach...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    My mom tried it because she's easily duped by all those stupid diet gimmicks (sensa, ketones, green tea, etc.).

She said that it was like someone took amphetamines and crushed them up on top of her food. She totally freaked out on that stuff.

Just. Say. NO.

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-coke-pile_zps8aac4b33.gif
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Maybe it makes the food taste like crap so you end up throwing up or not eating it. LOL
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    tinkerbell-spank.gif

Omg, I love this!
  • acunn1955
    acunn1955 Posts: 3
    Options
    I tried sensa and it worked for the first week or two and then i was at a stand still
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Not even sure i know what it is... But, anything outside of facing the demons in your head straight on, improving your diet, eating less than you burn and exercise will truly bring about the lasting mental, emotional, spiritual and physical changes most people hope for!
  • littlebaj
    littlebaj Posts: 2
    Options
    I tried it once. It made me sick. Not sure if it was the milk, as I am lactose intolerant. No taste at all. I say its not worth the money. spend that money on an awesome gym membership!!
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    A lot of people are fooled by gimmicks, or gimmicks would go away (and Dr. Oz would not have a show.)

My son said, "Mommy, I saw some stuff on TV that you sprinkle on your food you eat so you won't get fat. Why don't you get some of that so you can eat sometimes?"

(He's six years old, so just hasn't learned yet, but we've all bought into some idea or product in the past that was a scam. I once tried the vinegar diet! Bleah.)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Sensa? It seems to good to be true, but am, considering giving it a try. Taste/effectiveness? Any feedback?

Had a conversation about this last night. You should totally try it.

It's good for the lulz.

So you know how it "traps fat" that much is true, it robs you of dietary fat you'd benefit from, and gives you an express train to crapping it straight out. Imagine, an oil slick in the john. That's diet success.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Sensa? It seems to good to be true, but am, considering giving it a try. Taste/effectiveness? Any feedback?

There you go. I think you already have your answer.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

Had a conversation about this last night. You should totally try it.

It's good for the lulz.

So you know how it "traps fat" that much is true, it robs you of dietary fat you'd benefit from, and gives you an express train to crapping it straight out. Imagine, an oil slick in the john. That's diet success.

I think you're thinking of Alli.
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    It's magic!

bippitty boppity boo!:smile:

tumblr_lofs9ceoOO1qkrec7o1_500.gif

:laugh:

@OP - do yourself a favor and save your moolah.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This won't end well.

In...

...because

train-wreck-o.gif
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    It is a scam. Stop trying to find the magic to quick weight loss.....there is none. Counting Calories, It is a new way of eating for the rest of your life. What all of us in the past hasn't been kind now we need to find a new way of eating. HEALTHY.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Makes no sensa to me
  • JenM76
    JenM76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I admit I have tried it. I got thru months 1 and 2 and honestly didn't think it did anything for me. I can say it did smell odd...not bad, but you could tell you sprinkled something on your food. I finally decided to turn the thing over to read what was in there, and I am still confused as to what actually is supposed to curb your appetite:
    Maltodextrin - Food additive and a starch (no curbing of appetite)
    Tricalcium Phosphate - Keeps powders from caking, among other things. (No curbing of appetite)
    Silica - Yeah, sand. The same Silica that Taco Bell was busted for putting in their beef. (No curbing of appetite)
    Natural & Artificial Flavors

Sooooo, how is it this is supposed to help me eat less? Think I'd rather drink my water or eat a couple of apple slices (or the whole apple) or eat some veggies.
  • donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I admit I fell for the ad, bought it and tried it for a while....didn't lose anything....returned it and got a refund.
  • mommak73
    mommak73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bought it, tried it and it doesn't work. Don't waste your money.