Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    27, trying to lose the last 15 but mostly just want to be fitter :-) I run three times a week, working up to a 10k right now.
  • joewalkerfan
    joewalkerfan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, I have 25lbs to lose and I just took up running again :smile:
  • heystephie
    heystephie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 22! Feel free to add me :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    27, log everyday. anyone is welcome to add me
  • Fiiddlestix
    Fiiddlestix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 25
    I have lost 8kg in the last 4 weeks
    Looking to lose another 8 :)
  • Hollyhocks89
    Hollyhocks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 (24 at the end of the month) want to lose about 40lbs (i know my ticker says 47 tried to change it but it didnt work)
  • kristylynae88
    Options
    I am just now actually using myfitnesspal!

I'm 24 and actually work at a personal training studio. However, I have 40lbs to lose.
    I currently live in Virginia, although I am moving back home to California next month.

If anyone wants an accountability partner, message me!
  • mrdgrayiii
    mrdgrayiii Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm a natural body builder so I go through phases of weight gain and loss any one who want advice or direction is more than welcome to friend and bother me anytime.

Currently 26 years old
    200lbs
    10% bf possibly 11%

It's all about the macros at the end of the day calories are just a guideline. If your curious to know what I'm talking about just look at my diet log and you'll find I rarely actually put in my food. I'm down from 215 2 months ago no muscle loss and I ate cheese cake and ice cream sandwiches every day lol. Ratios of protein fat and carbs matter more than people know and everything else matters so so much less. I'm always amazed by how lost people get in all the bs that is see as common nutritional knowledge because most of it is just plain wrong.
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jessvilla89
    Options
    HI! I'M 23 YEARS OLD. I HAVE NEVER DONE A DIET BEFORE. I'M SCARED THAT I MIGHT BE DOING IT WRONG. :/ ADD ME IF YOU HAVE SOME GOOD TIPS TO SHARE BECAUSE I HONESTLY NEED THEM!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • meg516
    meg516 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i recently turned 27 and i live in New York! I'm going on one year of choosing a better and more fit life!
  • Hash5m
    Hash5m Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    21 ...
  • lorenasaurus
    Options
    23 here! I'm trying to lose about 15 more pounds.
    I've had myfitnesspal for awhile now, but I just recently started using it everyday.
    Add me!!:bigsmile:
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • downsizelrn
    downsizelrn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and just recently joined here! Looking for people to help me stay motivated!
    Since while I'm great at losing weight I'm not great at keeping myself focused enough to keep losing weight to get to the goal!

I'm active and an ex-athlete, but I've never been the small kid, I've always been on a losing battle of the bulge! And I think it's time to change that.

Any and all friends wanted!
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If there is anybody that would like to add me, feel free. I have used MFP since this January and lost weight thanks to this website. I am looking for encouraging friends. I am here if anyone needs some motivation :)
  • SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    I am 26! Looking for MFP friends in Nevada, but will never turn down support! :))
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    I turn 20 in September, Do I count? I would love some more motivational people on my friends list! :)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    28! Working hard to get this weight off!
  • k13694
    k13694 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 24 and would love some people on my friends list that are in their twenties and actually eat! I'm trying to lose around twenty pounds and tone up, but really focus on eating healthy, (uhhh my obsession with peanut butter m&ms is appalling).