3 Months, 39 LBS Lost

Options
2»

Replies

• wanderlustlover
    wanderlustlover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, congrats! Keep plugging way at that, you are doing amazing!
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yay... you are looking awesome, keep on doing what your doing, can't wait to see the results in the next 3 months!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work! I hope you are very proud as well you should be.
  • dreamweavers4
    Options
    you look fantastic! Graet job!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    congratz, you are on a good pace. I have done my 35lbs (16kilo's) in just over 3 months.
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work! Please share more secrets!
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work! Please share more secrets!

lol I forgot to mention:
    -I drink more than 1/2 my body weight in oz for water. I typically drink 156 oz/day.
    -I read that potassium is needed to help offset the sodium, to make a goal of 40x your ideal goal weight for consumption in a day.
    -I finally got a scale. I was underestimating the weight for certain foods. I now get to eat 2x what I was before! lol
    -I do weigh myself multiple times a day everyday. I used to not be aware of how much I weighed for years & just bought new clothes every year. I recognize that at about bedtime, I'll wake up 3-5 lbs lighter.
    -I wear a fitbit all day to keep track of my steps and walk more than 10k, but as many as 22k~! ack!
    -I wear a HRM for my workouts.
    -My sodium has priority over my calories, since they are easy to go over on the fastest. But, I do try to keep my calories in check, within reason. On average, I eat 1800/day total. Yes, I do eat back some of my workout calories, but like to keep a deficit.
    -I understand that I can lose inches before pounds. I measure myself like crazy when the scale is quiet.
    -To help with TOM, I increase my potassium, decrease my sodium, increase my water, no caffeine.
    -I do splurge w/ something I like to eat every day, whether it's chocolate or bread. I understand that if I'm having a sweet tooth/chocolate craving, I need to eat more magnesium.
  • Kristi_Kay
    Kristi_Kay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is almost bizarre! But I started my journey March 8th as well! and I've lost 36 lbs. I bet you feel amazing with the progress you've made because I know I do! Great job!!! Keep it up :):):) You look amazing!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Way to workout and kick butt! Keep it up!
  • smileyng
    smileyng Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! My numbers are very similar to where you started - it's motivating to see how much difference can be made in 3 months.

Great Job!
  • butterflycutie1
    butterflycutie1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!