Dealing with cravings

Options
neek247
neek247 Posts: 46
Im going into my second week eating right and exercising, right now my body is craving for sugar; I'm going crazy and i want ice cream with hot fudge, candy and other and to make these cravings go away but im sticking to my dieting of no sugar. How do i make the feeling go away >_>

Replies

• usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    EAT FRUIT
  • neek247
    Options
    EAT FRUIT

Ive been eating veggies
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    try honeydew mellons and mixed berries are all low in sugar and will help your cravings and they are good for you
  • itsjosiebitch
    itsjosiebitch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've gained some weight this week giving into my cravings so now I'm not craving anything at the moment. :blushing:
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    fresh berries with vanilla yogurt is nice (add protein powder if you want, make it a smoothie ;)

really dark chocolate - it's hard to eat a lot of it

chocolate pudding's not a bad substitute (i think)

or, tell yourself you can have ONE piece. so don't go baking or buying a big cake that will taunt you at 3 am. go to a coffee shop or bakery and sit down and eat it properly, in public. make the healthier choice if you can, or if you really want a brownie or whatever, just have it, and either cut calories from somewhere else or work out a bit more.

edit: oooh, you are really not even eating fruit, are you? then, idk. it's hard to cut entire food groups out, i prefer moderation, less of a binge probability.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    drink coffee/tea
  • neek247
    Options
    drink coffee/tea

I actually drink coffee with sweetener
  • Datahorde
    Datahorde Posts: 154
    Options
    Sugar Free Jell-O
  • Joe7178
    Joe7178 Posts: 105
    Options
    diet mountain dew. coke zero, diet dr,pepper..