Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

62 lbs Lost Total - 45 lbs in 3 months with MFP

TheRainQueen
TheRainQueen Posts: 43 Member
:heart: :flowerforyou: Hi Everyone! So I decided to give MFP a try (I have tried a lot of things in the past - Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig etc etc) and really made an effort to start in February of this year. I lost about 15 lbs or so in November to February and then began to really want caloric intake and do exercising every day (like I have been for years) except for Sundays. I have been able to lose 62 lbs. I find that the community is really nice and overall very encouraging. I'd also like to make more friends on here so we can encourage and inspire each other! I am not yet comfortable enough in my body to post pictures but I feel great having dropped down 4 pant sizes and getting back into my skinny jeans I couldn't fit into since college.

Replies

• 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Way to go! It sounds like you are doing a great job. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    That's awesome! Congrats to you! Feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    You should feel very proud. Great work!
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Good for you. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • chattertess
    chattertess Posts: 45 Member
    Nice one :) feel free to add me if you like!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Fantastic!!! I'm so glad I found mfp as I wouldn't have list this weight without it. Feel free to add me x
  • That is awesome way to go!!
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!