Replies

• jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    as a PCOS girl myself, it's very hopeful to see such stories... so thanks for sharing
    and CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I am so very happy for you. I to have pcos and I would like to have a child one day (sooner then later). I have already had my ovary and tube removed on one side due to a large cyst. At the time of my surgery for this my other ovary was quite cystic but due to healthier eating and weight loss my last scan showed no cysts on my remaining ovary,

You are an inspiration and show there is hope for all of us!
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • lonestargyrl
    lonestargyrl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am wondering what is amylose? And congratulations!!!!!!
  • Lyse80
    Lyse80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This post brings tears to my eyes. So happy for you!! I dont have PCOS but I know what its like to struggle with pregnancy loss and bringing a baby home. Your story is so amazing. Congrats on the weight loss and precious baby. Praying you have the smoothest, most blessed pregnancy ever!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I am extremely happy for you!
    Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I am so happy for you. You will love being a mommy. :flowerforyou:
  • motivatedshi
    motivatedshi Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much everyone for the support, this has been a very surreal time for me :) Please pray for my baby!
  • Lulufifi1994
    Lulufifi1994 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • sghcab051411
    sghcab051411 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So nice to hear a success story with PCOS. I was diagnosed when I was 18. I have been happily married for almost 2 years and we have never used birth control. I am currently 23 and am actively trying to get pregnant. I do need to lose some weight, and I hope that will help with the having a baby issue. Its nice to hear of success stories. Makes me feel like there is some hope out there. I am so discouraged over it. Congrats on the pregnancy!
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby news! being a mum is the best feeling in the world! and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy too!:flowerforyou:
  • cirialopez2
    Options
    So happy to hear about your story, congratulations and I pray everything goes well for you and your baby. I also have PCOS and found out I was pregnant on April first. I will be having a Christmas baby as well. I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind. What is your diet like and are you taking a diabetes meds? I have to see a diabetic counselor every four weeks to make sure I don't get gestational diabetes. Have you gained a lot of weight during your first three months? My doctor says I have lost 3 lbs but I sure don't feel it. Since we have similar stories I'd like to get to know you and interchange symptoms and ideas lol! Once again congratulations on your pregnancy. Please request me as a friend.
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I was so happy to see this. I hope that I'm posting a similar story next month.

I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I don't have enough solid symptoms to confirm PCOS.

I have taken clomid for 2 rounds with no success last year at 336 pounds.

I'm almost done taking my first round of femera. I've heard wonderful things about it and I really hope it works. But if losing weight has taught me anything it is to do the best I can with what I have no matter what. If this month isn't it for me I fully intend to keep plugging along. I'm so glad that I don't have to sit around and wait for life to happen to me... I go out and get it. YAY.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your weight loss and your pregnancy!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !! are in order !!!
  • KChesneyGal
    KChesneyGal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    that's great news, congrats!!:happy:
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! So exciting!
  • QueensGirl83
    QueensGirl83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been trying for not very long right now but I have been losing hope already cuz i always thought it would happen fast for me, but apparently it isn't. It is very hard i see everyone else having kids and already know that i will most likely have my period for this month too. But thanks for the post it does give me hope.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!