I am gay ? NOT

Options

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    obviously you are not that into girls or else your husband would have had a 3 some by now

Being into girls and monogamy are two different things.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    ZOMG ITS SO HAWT THAT YOUR ARE MARRIED TO A MAN AND THINK CHICKS R HOT! WOW THIS THREAD ROX.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Go for it...Nothing wrong with it as long as it is females. Think I would throw up if I seen 2 guys kiss. I seen it on tv and almost threw my wifes dog at the tv

How homophobic of you.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Have you "told" your husband? Did he encourage you to explore this excitement?

I would probably go buy a lottery ticket that instant if my wife ever said something like this to me!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    Options
    I just want to watch.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to both males and females...I mess around and have sex with both. Being bi rocks lol :bigsmile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

No. This is not "thread of the night". Good effort, though.

Meh. Mediocre effort at best. The whole "I kissed a girl" thing has been done to death.

I was being magnanimous. :smile:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Go for it...Nothing wrong with it as long as it is females. Think I would throw up if I seen 2 guys kiss. I seen it on tv and almost threw my wifes dog at the tv

But why? What was it about seeing that, that made you angry. Was it drilled into your brain early on this behavior was unacceptable?
    Perhaps you had a neg. experience young and it set a tone with you.
    You have a right to feel your feelings, but saying you wanted to harm a dog because you saw 2 men kissing? Something deeper there, I assure you.

Not really anything wrong on a deep emotionsl level for that dude ,that just how it's drilled into our brains from a youngish age
    Two women= "OMG THAT'S HOT"
    Two men= " WTF"

Just look at the responses.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    ZOMG ITS SO HAWT THAT YOUR ARE MARRIED TO A MAN AND THINK CHICKS R HOT! WOW THIS THREAD ROX.

Wait. She's married to a MAN??? How GROSS!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    How about: you're human?
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Meh. Mediocre effort at best. The whole "I kissed a girl" thing has been done to death.

That is the second time I have seen that word today, after having never come across it in my life. How funny.
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I ask myself this question. Like when I see a particularly cute guy...
    then his girlfriend walks by and its like "Yes. Yes I am."
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

I used that word earlier. I like that word.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

I remember. You were the other time I was referring to. I had to Google it, remember? lol
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

That is the second time I have seen that word today, after having never come across it in my life. How funny.

I loved it in Ever After...i use it from time to time.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I guess I feel this is someone trolling....because I am married and I notice woman's bodies as well as any woman would, because I want there figure or there tight butt or there boobs and such. I mean I look at girls only for the sense of what I would like to accomplish in my own body...I guess I am lost with this one as she is married and doesn't want to touch a girl it seems.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Sometimes I ask myself this question. Like when I see a particularly cute guy...
    then his girlfriend walks by and its like "Yes. Yes I am."

LOL

How YOU doin'?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You can be married to a man and be bisexual. It's just something you usually would have already known about yourself. Like back when you were dating women, or maybe when you were 12 and first realized it. I know some people are late bloomers of sorts, but still usually you figure these things out on your own (maybe talking with your husband) and not by posting it in this odd way on the internet.

Also, thanks to the people for explaining about bi-curious. I always wondered what was up with that, back in my dating days, when other girls would say they were also bisexual, but they didn't actually want to date women, they clearly had a special preference for men and placed a higher importance on those relationships. It was confusing.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    throwing the dog was a joke,...getting grossed out seeing two guys kiss is not a joke.. thats nasty
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

I remember. You were the other time I was referring to. I had to Google it, remember? lol

I have a longer memory span than 20 minutes. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.