Completed 30 Day Shred!

Options
Finally!! My quads have the first definition I have ever seen. I actually decided I like those side lunges with the arm raises. Planks eventually solidified and don't shake during the circuits. All told... I am glad to be done :) Onward and upward myfitnesspal :flowerforyou:

Replies

• leroyizzy
    leroyizzy Posts: 55
    Options
    I am two days in... Nice to hear it gets more tolerable! Congrats on your success!
  • Retrieverlove
    Options
    I am on Day 19 tomorrow. I hope I see some of the pounds and inches lost as noticeable results.
  • rodmanv
    rodmanv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well Done - Just finished Day 9 - Level 1... love the workout - hate side squats with arm raises the most!! Looking forward to Level 2!!
  • dreamweavers4
    Options
    Wow, that rocks! I can't wait until I can say this, I am on day 3...I feel like it is going to take forever to get through the video! O.M.G!!!! LOL! I think I am going to go through it all over again when I finish though because right now I suck and can't do a lot of it as well as I would like, I am hoping that if I do it I will gain strength, then I will do it again and at a better level...don't know if that actually makes sence...I actually just finished my work out and am delerious! :noway:
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    good job! planks...ugh.. lol
  • rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    It was the first video i ever did. I did it last year. I had the best results... i think around 10-15 lb loss. definitely works. I'm redoing it this summer .. just completed day 6 :) congrats on ur success!! :D
  • KatieBee8
    KatieBee8 Posts: 61
    Options
    Congrats :smile: I'm almost there, on day 27 today
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats Scotland_fore!! Can you post before and after pictures so we can all get inspired by your shredded body?:) I'm at L2D7 and i am very happy with my results thus far! I can't wait to finish the shred like you!
  • Sabochan
    Sabochan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's a hard 30 days and anyone that finishes it is amazing. I'm just coming out of my lurk-dom to say that this is the the only DVD that makes me feel happy after I've worked out! (weird, I know) I'm currently on Day 4, looking forward to completing the 30 days!

Oh, and my entire body is just one big ache. That has to mean it's working >.<
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats to you...what a wonderful sense of accomplishment you feel! Do you have any results to share e.g. measurements or pounds lost? I just finished Day 9 of level 1 today and am just so proud of myself for sticking with it. Kudos to you!
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    For measuments, I lost almost 2" off my bust, 3.5" off my waist, an inch from my thighs, and actually increased my hip measument (I measure right across my butt, so I guess the squats are responsible for that). My weight went up, while my profile slimmed down. I'm looking forward to working through Cassey Ho's Blogilates, and completing a running program. Thanks for all your great responses, and best wishes to you all!
    P.S. I also liked doing Jillian Michaels' Extreme Shed and Shred, it is very similar in movement to the 30 Day Shred.
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    im starting tonight :D
    its going to be my after dinner workout :D
  • Kryoma
    Kryoma Posts: 1
    Options
    Nice! Congrats! I'm starting tonight as well, after dinner...well, a few hours after dinner...lol. Don't feel like recycling my meal :P
  • avvalynna
    avvalynna Posts: 32
    Options
    I finished Day 7 today and boy...I hate jumping jacks! haha! Good luck all!
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    For measuments, I lost almost 2" off my bust, 3.5" off my waist, an inch from my thighs, and actually increased my hip measument (I measure right across my butt, so I guess the squats are responsible for that). My weight went up, while my profile slimmed down. I'm looking forward to working through Cassey Ho's Blogilates, and completing a running program. Thanks for all your great responses, and best wishes to you all!
    P.S. I also liked doing Jillian Michaels' Extreme Shed and Shred, it is very similar in movement to the 30 Day Shred.

Awesome job girl, well done! Way to go!
  • lyss1200
    lyss1200 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    congratulations!

day 20 for me tomorrow.
  • Aquafatty
    Aquafatty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 1 of Level 3 and I LOVE IT!!! I think this is my favourite level so far & I'm already down 7 pounds from the first 2 levels. Can't wait to see the final results after my 30 days are finished!! Good luck to those just starting, it's definitely worth the effort!!! :)
  • amz_20
    amz_20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred last month but only got to level 3 day 3 and ended up stopping because of the pain it caused my knee, I am not sure why because I don't think I was doing anything wrong. But I did manage to lose 5kg (11 pounds) so it wasn't a total failure, and I feel much more fitter as well.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Awesome job!
  • noahsmama33
    noahsmama33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    First off- CONGRATS! I'm on day 4 and my hammies are killing me today. Oh the side lunges!! Ouch! You deserve a huge pat on the back, great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!