What body shape do men prefer?!?

Options
12346»

Replies

• stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    wow! there is a thread like this every single day! did you really have to make another one?!

all guys are different and prefer different things. not all guys will like the same body shape. the end.

Oh yes! Another one of these threads and once again another thread where I post a pic of me and my perfect girlfriend with the perfect shape.

hahaha.jpg

Lol love it :)
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    wow! there is a thread like this every single day! did you really have to make another one?!

all guys are different and prefer different things. not all guys will like the same body shape. the end.

You didn't have to read tho chick :p

i know. i only read the OP and then posted my response. i didn't have to read it all to know the answer, which i said in my OP.
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options

You didn't have to read tho chick :p

i know. i only read the OP and then posted my response. i didn't have to read it all to know the answer, which i said in my OP.

:) I'm only messin babe, everyone's entitled to the own opinion. X
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I vote for out of shape. A lot easier to catch

"Things a Zombie Would Say", for $500, Alex...
  • SlenderKimber
    SlenderKimber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think the women on these fashion magazines are not healthy - way to skinny! You hear stories about how they don't eat for several days before a photo shoot. How healthy can that be? My husband has always told me he doesn't like skinny girls. He likes a "marilyn monroe" figure. Good thing - because I'm definitely not skinny - but not fat either. I have some curves and that is how our creator wanted us to be!!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    whatever they find appealing. It just depends on the man.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Shape isn't the thing. If it's well looked after, that's usually enough.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think the women on these fashion magazines are not healthy - way to skinny! You hear stories about how they don't eat for several days before a photo shoot. How healthy can that be? My husband has always told me he doesn't like skinny girls. He likes a "marilyn monroe" figure. Good thing - because I'm definitely not skinny - but not fat either. I have some curves and that is how our creator wanted us to be!!
    MM was pretty skinny, actually.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    yoda-ttiwwop.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I think athletic but with some curves, if that makes sense is what most guys would prefer.

This ^^^ with a big O' booty.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed reading this lol.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Dodecahedrons.
  • sweatthief
    Options
    The primarily human shaped ones, hahaha