2»

Replies

• persanta
    persanta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ooooh sounds good to me! :tongue:
  • SusannaKal
    Options
    I would like to join in too! I think setting targets is a good idea cause it's so easy to slip when you think "tomorrow I'll do it, I'm not in a hurry" when actually if you don't do it now you'll never do it. I have about 18 kg to lose and now is the time to lose it! feel free to send a friend request!
  • BreMurie
    BreMurie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What does everyone plan on doing in regards to working out/weight loss? I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday, (day two complete) and I see a trainer once a week for the next 5 weeks. Other than that, I think that most of my changes will come in my diet, since I'm a big pizza and cheeseburger fan usually...
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Isn't mfp a great place to be? I had no idea I was in such good company when starting this week. PLease do add me as a friend if you wish to adventure on. I'm glad that 2lb doesn't sound too bad - though know that it is quite a stretch for me. My body seems to be sadly efficient in use of fuel and very mean with its stores!
  • dentedcan
    dentedcan Posts: 29
    Options
    I'd like to join in, if that's OK. 12 weeks is the window I've worked best with before, and I was planning to follow the same pattern this time. I've only recently started logging exercise and food here (though I eat the same thing nearly every day, so...) Would appreciate joining up with others.