Women, I've got an old question...

Options

Replies

• SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I do believe men start looking their best after 35.

I agree... So... tell me more about your dad.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    RAWR! I love a man who thinks he can tell me what to do and that is usually someone a little bit older than me. It's so cute.

And older men do usually have a lot more patience, game, and you can't usually throw them off their game nearly as easy as some of the young bucks. :love:
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Speaking in the terms of a true Man. I would not age discriminate. It's about so much more than age. :smile:
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I have been told I am proof of this. I realize it is totally subjective, and it really doesn't bother me one way or the other.

When younger, I was always the one guy in the group without the women (however for some reason never had a problem getting dates). I guess I was the drummer in the band!
    Now, obviously older, and women are always coming up to me asking if I am married, etc...basically hitting on me, yes. A lot of them are younger. Reunion is coming up and I have seen some of the people. There is a part of me that just cannot wait.

On some level, it is flattering. But like I said, its subjective, and when I am told this, I do appreciate it, but its not my goal. I just want to take care of myself.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I honestly feel like I am getting better looking with age. Before I could barely look at a picture of myself. Now I can look at one and think "Hmm...not too bad."
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    It is to men's advantage that every year they look more and more like Sean Connery.

It is to women's disadvantage that every year they look more and more like Sean Connery...
  • BflSabrefan
    Options
    I think so much of it has to do with maturity. Most of the men I know didn't really mature until their very late 20's early 30's.
  • hseipel12
    hseipel12 Posts: 26
    Options
    Depends on the guy...
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I honestly feel like I am getting better looking with age. Before I could barely look at a picture of myself. Now I can look at one and think "Hmm...not too bad."

That's great and I agree :)
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ And her pics are so sexy!!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I pay people to start this thread at least once a month.

LOL. Nice smile by the way. :)
    On my recent 22nd anniversary, I looked through our wedding photos. My hubby was 24 and I was 21. We look like a couple of kids. My husband looks "cute" but now, oh my. What a man. As an "older" woman, I can appreciate a mature confident 'older' male much more than a cute 20-something guy. My teen daughter is just getting into guys and she'll say, "isn't he cute?" and I am like, "oh, I guess." Then I will see an older guy and possibly give more than a glance. She'll say, "really, mom?! He's so OLD." Normal and natural. Me attracted to young guys and her attracted to older ones would be just wrong.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    ^^^^^ And her pics are so sexy!!

You trying to make me :blushing: :blushing:, Okay.. it's working :flowerforyou:
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I think there's a fine line. Men in their 30-50s look better than the young guys but when they start to get wrinkly and saggy I'll pass.
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think it's both. Men (usually) mature as they get older and most women like that. But also, the looks become more "manly" looking rather than a young guy...

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    i think it depends on the dude....

some never age....look at Mark Hamill or Davy Jones...they still looked too young even when they were older...

justin bieber's babyface is gonna haunt him before he grow into it...

others...well they were made for age....clooney? he got BETTER....(in my eyes that is...i realise this is subjective)

depends on the person, the way they look and of course the hormones gazing at these men....

Clooney is very hot!
    too many variables really
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    Well if we are talking a man in his 30-50's maybe but mens noses grow and their ears get bigger in their 60-80's.
    Which is ugly.
    Have you ever seen a photo of someone in their 20-30's and then a pic of them in their 60's?
    Doesn't look so appealing. That's how I pick my mates I look at pics of their fathers at a yound age and them irl now.
    Im shallow like that
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    It depends on the individual but overall, I find men get better looking as they age. They are more mature, typically beyond all the B.S., more settled in life as well as with themselves, and have filled out nicely. :flowerforyou:
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Like women, some men age better than others. Nothing can be done about this except an effort at maintaining good health and maintenance.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Checking this theory.
    Over the years....which is the best me?

3 years old
    27739717_5268.jpg

14 years old
    27739717_4947.jpg

18 years old (on the left)
    27739717_6177.jpg

24 years old
    27739717_3526.jpg

30 years old
    27739717_764.jpg

50 years old
    27739717_2026.jpg
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    As long as you keep most of your hair and don't get fat or lose any teeth, I find this to be true.