from below average to Hot Mom (my husband is lucky)

Options

Replies

• MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    Oh la la! Your hubby is lucky!! :bigsmile:

You look fantastic!
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look AHHHMAZING! and so much younger. Great Job!
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Your addition of the phrase "My husband is lucky" is ridiculous.

Was he unlucky before you lost weight?

Do his peers all have overweight wives who run up great medical bills?

I hate seeing women put these types of addenda on their success stories.

Are you a woman or are you only a wife? Do you define your existence in terms of another person? Gah.
  • Kstodola1
    Kstodola1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am really happy to read your post! The first picture - I would say was your Mom (no insult to your mom..) but literally you new pictures look like you could be that first picture's daughter! Fabulous job!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation! You look great! Your hard work and dedication paid off :)
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options

Are you a woman or are you only a wife? Do you define your existence in terms of another person? Gah.

Yes, I did feel like he was unlucky to have me as a wife before. He never said it but that is how I FELT. I was very unhappy and not only has my body changed but my attitude about myself has changed and that has changed my whole family life.

Good luck on reaching your goals.
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options

You forgot to add "congratulations" to that post of yours.

To the OP - you don't have to justify your heading to anyone. You look amazing and your hubby probably does feel lucky :D
  • emergencytennis
    Options

Yes, I did feel like he was unlucky to have me as a wife before. He never said it but that is how I FELT. I was very unhappy and not only has my body changed but my attitude about myself has changed and that has changed my whole family life.

Good luck on reaching your goals.

You felt that you were unworthy of your husband because of your weight. You have lost weight and now you feel worthy of your husband. Have I got that right?
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!! Great Job!!!!

ETA: And yes, it is important to have those feelings about your husband being a lucky man! It is not a feeling for him but, a feeling YOU have toward YOURSELF and your self worth!! I have these feelings all the time! There were times where I felt like he didn't deserve me to be like I was...he is a great man and didn't "deserve" to have a lazy wife who felt awful about herself and had no confidence! NOW, while I am no where near where I want to be, and eventhough I know he loves me for who I am and what I am, I feel he is Very lucky to have me and how I look! He is Lucky to have a wife who feels (or is starting to feel) comfortable in her skin...who is starting to show Confidence in herself...who is starting to feel more sexy for him and for herself...a wife who actually does stuff instead of being lazy!!

So yes, Your husband IS a lucky man!!!
  • MrsDanner78
    MrsDanner78 Posts: 107
    Options
    What a great success story! You look great!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options

You forgot to add "congratulations" to that post of yours.

To the OP - you don't have to justify your heading to anyone. You look amazing and your hubby probably does feel lucky :D

Thank you very much. :flowerforyou:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

Her husband IS lucky. He's lucky he has a wife who cares enough about herself to make the change she made. She's obviously happier and more confident now. What man doesn't want a wife who feels great about herself?

This woman was brave enough to post her photos for everyone on the Internet to see, which is more than I can say for certain others, who just choose to hide behind a computer and criticize people.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you everyone for your support.
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i love your bathing suit! and the black & white photo of the bicep curl. WTG!!!
  • nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Options
    You look SOOO amazing!! What a great story!
  • emergencytennis
    Options
    You are misunderstanding me. I am not saying the OP has not triumphed - she has. I object to the lady's definition of herself and her achievement in the terms of someone else.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..you do have a lucky husband :)
  • emergencytennis
    Options
    I give up.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fabulous! Someday soon, I will be that confident in a bikini!!
  • mrsroc2010
    mrsroc2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow you rock momma from average to fi t'n' fabulous.:wink:
    Thank you for sharing this post was such an inspiratio. I was planning to take professional pictures for my birthday hopefully I will be at my goal by then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!