Dear Women of MFP

Options

Replies

• Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Oh great. Discovery Channel's "Shark Week" is forever damaged for me . . .

Oh, and, oooooo, icky, girl parts! :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Dunno about y'all but I always find it necessary to bubble wrap and duct tape my uterus in place regardless of Tom or not. All thar extra padding makes it harder for him to get up there. Also makes exercising so much more fun.

I always try to tape my uterus in place before I lift.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Dunno about y'all but I always find it necessary to bubble wrap and duct tape my uterus in place regardless of Tom or not. All thar extra padding makes it harder for him to get up there. Also makes exercising so much more fun.

I always try to tape my uterus in place before I lift.

I just take it out and put it back in when I'm done to avoid any damage. Works nicely as a contraceptive method too.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    LOVE being post-menopausal!!!!
  • Zoemarie89
    Zoemarie89 Posts: 59
    Options
    I once read that you burn 600 calories donating blood. So does this mean I can count it in my calorie intake?
    Maybe put it under Exercise?
    "Zoe burned 647 calories doing Her Very Best Not To Punch People In The Face".
  • bonelessskinless
    Options
    Will bookmark.

HAHAHA
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    I once read that you burn 600 calories donating blood. So does this mean I can count it in my calorie intake?

Your body renews blood over the course of several weeks, so yes, you can log it, but divide by 30 days to get the accurate daily burn.

Your amended database entry should read, "Zoe burned 21 calories doing Her Very Best Not To Punch People In The Face."
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Well this is insulting. I started having periods 47 years ago. Why do a need some little upstart to tell me about them? Do you think I haven't figured this out yet?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    Well this is insulting. I started having periods 47 years ago. Why do a need some little upstart to tell me about them? Do you think I haven't figured this out yet?

Since I said I was directing the information to those who continually post threads about this topic, why would you think I was talking to you?
  • Zoemarie89
    Zoemarie89 Posts: 59
    Options

Your body renews blood over the course of several weeks, so yes, you can log it, but divide by 30 days to get the accurate daily burn.

Your amended database entry should read, "Zoe burned 21 calories doing Her Very Best Not To Punch People In The Face."

OMG that's like a whole extra cracker a day!! Thanks!!

.... On second thoughts, maybe I'll just actually punch people in the face. Would most likely burn more.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    you told us guys to go not fair this made me thank my mom for not nameing me tom. he is so populare he gets all the ladys but he is so hated. ps this is guys hell week to so include not exclude

funny-girls.jpg

tumblr_lg2kvkm6rT1qbc8j3o1_500.jpg

Girls-On-Her-Period.jpg
  • faithsimmons526
    faithsimmons526 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    .... On second thoughts, maybe I'll just actually punch people in the face. Would most likely burn more.

I was thinking the same thing ...
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ72X32D6RQ0LgedTSwzYuAIigIZ8JvZBW9LBo4ht-k19w-_jjqGA
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Just thought this video should be here...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w9eoZtnJSA

107696.gif
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

Reads "overdue for menopause".
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

Oh SNAP!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Reads "overdue for menopause".

Haha I love you
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh great. Discovery Channel's "Shark Week" is forever damaged for me . . .

Oh, and, oooooo, icky, girl parts! :wink:

Shark Week- both instances equally dangerous! ;)
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I recognized the teacher in you! I am sick of all of these TOM threads :yawn: :ohwell: :embarassed:
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Who is Tom?

He's that one dude, from Myspace...

Your space has a dude named Tom?