Girls 5'10 + needed as friends/weight loss stories

Options
13»

Replies

• diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 too! 15 pounds down, 40 to go.

I lost about 5 , was stuck for months, and just in the last month or so has it started to budge. I never felt like I even got any smaller, but pictures and measurements say otherwise. Don't let the scale rule your life.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    5'10" from the US have a few lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me. My pics show my progress feel free to look through.
  • mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 6 feet tall. I lost 50 pounds 3 years ago and kept it off. I would like to lose 40 more. Add me if you like. Just remember we are tall and when you lose 10 pounds nobody notices....keep at it!!!!
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well I am 5'9 but according to everyone I know I am lying and I must be 6' tall! So yes when your a tall girl those around you can really make you feel like a giant. It likely does not help that I still love my high heels. I have 40 more to go. In a bit of a stall this week for no good reason! So anyone who is inclined please add me to their list! I love being tall, just want to be thinner!
    20072013 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie I just joined MFP yesterday and so far I really like it! I am 6 foot tall and have been since I was in the 8th grade. It stills feels like a slap in the face when someone comments on how "big" I am because of my height. I weighed 242 pounds and got down to 214. Had a baby in January and now am right at 220. I would love to be 180-185, and think I would be reevaluate at that point. I would love to wear a size 10-12. My goal is to be able to wear a bikini and look good in it!
    I love running and cycling and doing triathlons and duathlons. Right now my focus is to just loose this weight! Being a working mom of 2 there is not a lot of things I get to do for me, it feels good to be taking this journey for me!
  • junctiongirl
    junctiongirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie I just joined MFP yesterday and so far I really like it! I am 6 foot tall and have been since I was in the 8th grade. It stills feels like a slap in the face when someone comments on how "big" I am because of my height. I weighed 242 pounds and got down to 214. Had a baby in January and now am right at 220. I would love to be 180-185, and think I would be reevaluate at that point. I would love to wear a size 10-12. My goal is to be able to wear a bikini and look good in it!
    I love running and cycling and doing triathlons and duathlons. Right now my focus is to just loose this weight! Being a working mom of 2 there is not a lot of things I get to do for me, it feels good to be taking this journey for me!

Welcome to mfp! and congrats on taking charge!