Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    nah i prefer someone that weighs less than me.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    what i love most about those women, is the confidence just pouring out of them, focused into the camera and at me.

also, i'm an *kitten* man.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Pardon me while i go *kitten*........
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    None of them exist... they are all photoshopped like crazy.

^^This^^ So unsure why we'd want to promote the impossible or unreal. Perfect abs but a large bottom - no visable cellulite, just perfect... what is this supposed to imply? Just another version of a supermodel on a cover photoshopped to promote impossible bodies. *Dislike*
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Uhh ya.. In fact...
    fnychickpiccomment_zpsc0eeb9c1.gif?t=1361988098
    :laugh: :wink:
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    Uhh ya.. In fact...
    fnychickpiccomment_zpsc0eeb9c1.gif?t=1361988098
    :laugh: :wink:

LOL!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    They seem to have good birthing hips but the waist to hip ratio is off-putting.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    These are all photoshopped with maybe the exception of the first one...

Who gives a crap if they are photoshopped?! ALL PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS ARE no matter the size. When someone posts pics of hot guys on "Man Candy Mondays" Do you all say... Eww Channing Tatum is sooo photoshopped? Ugh

It's worth pointing out that your question was "do guys still like girls that look like this"...

Then you post pictures of photoshopped girls... ie not entirely real girls....

But, I get your point, the more curvy, bigger, etc. girls.

Every picture on the internet is photoshopped so forgive me for not thinking people would tear the thread apart. I forget that people do that on here. Every time I post a thread on here there is someone that does that. Doesn't matter the topic.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I look like some parts of some of those. The lifeguard pic I especially appreciate because I've hesitated to go out it stringy things like that due to what's happening there to her bewbages and worrying about so much bulgation when I see it in the mirror. Now that I see it on her though, its not so bad. She actually looks quite pretty.

IDK, I'm close to lots of those but shrinking and my husband has not thrown me out yet even when I act unruly. He shows jealousy/concern when I go workout as if he believes a man might actually hit on me which I find hard to imagine, so I guess some men like it and he might know that and that's why he worries a little.
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    post-21315-Ill-be-in-my-bunk-gif-lt2V.gif
    [/quote
    HA! I just watched that episode lastnight!
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Pardon me while i go *kitten*........

Hahahaha :laugh: :drinker:
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    These are all photoshopped with maybe the exception of the first one...

Who gives a crap if they are photoshopped?! ALL PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS ARE no matter the size. When someone posts pics of hot guys on "Man Candy Mondays" Do you all say... Eww Channing Tatum is sooo photoshopped? Ugh

Please stop yelling and grunting.

You asked if guys still like girls who look like this..girls don't look like this. Nobody said "Ewe" they were just stating.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    nah i prefer someone that weighs less than me.

oh yeah, i remember that... you said 150 or under i think in another thread.

that's scalist!!!!:angry:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    This is something that bothers me a little. Aside from the girl in the bathing suit by the lifeguard shack, I am hoping that these are all shopped.

I mean if they're not, that's great- but a lot of these imply-- perhaps even THROUGH the Photoshop process- that men expect this massively curvy woman who is still toned like a size 2.

If someone is curvy, I doubt they'd have super flat abs, no cellulite and perfect proportion everywhere except the hips. And even the hips-- come on, no one has hips that look like that.

This isn't real. Even if these weren't shopped--which most of them undoubtedly were-- this isn't what curvy usually looks like. Sometimes curvy has some cellulite. Sometimes curvy has a poof above the belly button. Hell, sometimes skinny even has that. I think REAL is better than skinny and better than curvy.

I find it disturbing too for some reason. I guess I'm tired of female insecurity reaching for unrealistic images. So what happens if you dont have much of a hip, you have a tummy, or you have small breasts does that make you less of a woman? What if you are a natuarlly lean woman and cant achieve that ideal hourglass figure? No offense to the OP...I'm sure your intention is because you want to know that curves are acceptable to the male. They are most men are attracted to the typical hourglass figure, but then I also think why does it matter what men think.

PS reading the female comments I already have noted insecurities and comparisons. Oh and i'm very much guilty of this
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    If we're just talking body shapes, not my personal preference. But that's me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I still think these women's bodies (if not photoshopped) are as unrealistic as supermodels with thigh gaps. Since when do you see many women with such an extreme hour glass look like Betty Boop?

These ladies might be 'bigger' than your usual model but their bodies still conform to an idealised standard of femininity...their curves are just in all the 'right' places.
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I hate haters.

You.. hate haters? So you're a hater? So you hate yourself?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    None of them exist... they are all photoshopped like crazy.

^^This^^ So unsure why we'd want to promote the impossible or unreal. Perfect abs but a large bottom - no visable cellulite, just perfect... what is this supposed to imply? Just another version of a supermodel on a cover photoshopped to promote impossible bodies. *Dislike*

tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    The issue isn't the use of photoshop per se. Of course a professional photographer uses photoshop. These aren't just photoshopped to smooth out skintone etc though - there is definitely some waist slimming going on here. It's one thing to "tidy" the image, quite another to alter the entire body shape.

Silly question in the first place though - for every body shape out there there are people that desire it.
  • hungryhobbit1
    hungryhobbit1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    you know two of those are totally photoshopped, and the other's are suspect.

This. A woman of that size would not have a flawless figure like these ladies.

Larger women can be beautiful, just like smaller women. However, several of these photos have impossible wastes which are clearly photoshopped into existence.
This discussion has been closed.